Trauma flashbacks and calming.

3rd  person P.O.V 

You were outside looking at the sunset since you had nothing else better to do. You looked deeply into the sky like if it was a masterpiece but suddenly you had a flashback 

FLASHBACK

"LET ME OUT SO I CAN KICK YOUR A** B**** !" You said as you were banging on the walls of the prison cell . Then your collar started electrocuting you as you collapsed on the ground whimpering  in pain.

FLASHBACK OVER 

Once You had that flashback your hands started shaking from all the trauma you had. You tried calming yourself down but it didn't work you still felt fear, pain, .... Weak. 

"Hey (Y/N)! What ya doin-"  Shiny was cut off when he saw your hands shaking fiercely. His face immediately turned from a loving smile to a shocked and horribly worried face "(Y/N) ARE YOU OK!?" Shiny  said as he grabbed both of your hands "(Y/N) your are fine ... you are here ." You still couldn't calm down, but to your surprise he pulled you in for a kiss to calm you down. When he finally let you go, you calmed down "thanks shiny..." you thanked and once again he smiled lovingly  "Hehe, it's no problem really. Plus I couldn't let the robot-girl  I love most to be in pain and fear." He said. You hugged him suddenly  "i love you too." He hugged back tightly.