Rewrite the stars

(Guys before you read I want y'all to know that if you can put on the greatest showman rewrite the stars pls if you can cus I can't get the audio 😭).                                                                       Y/N P.O.V 

After shiny and I getting a bit mad at each other -Oh Who am i kidding!- we were furious at each other!who knows when we will forgive each other but right now I'm Going to the training Area to get better at fighting. "(Y/N)?" I heard a voice ask I turned around and it was shiny who had a worried and Apologetic look in his eyes.I sighed "what shiny I don't want to argue and I'm sorry for arguing." I said as i walked away 

But he caught up to me "No (Y/N) I'm selfish. I should be the one apologizing." He said as he took my hand in his and looked into my eyes .Gosh he was making me feel like that again.It was called ...Love? But I quickly got my hand away from his and walked away

Shiny: "🎵you know I want you🎵" he said as I turned around in shock of what he said but also feeling a bit more flustered at what he was saying that he liked-no-Loved me.

Shiny : "🎵it's not a secret I try to hide🎵" he said as he scratched the back of his neck and looked at you sweetly.

Shiny:"🎵I know you want me🎵." He said in a beautiful tone of voice and as he put his hand in his chest like if he was pointing at himself and his other hand was pointing at me.

Shiny: "🎵 So don't keep saying our hands are tied🎵" he kept singing witch made you feel like he just wouldn't give up on you.

Shiny:"🎵 You claim it's not in the cards and fate is pulling you miles away, and out of reach from me 🎵" you suddenly backed away and went to go weight lifts 

Shiny:"🎵 but your here in my heart, so who can stop me if I decide that your my destiny~🎵" he said as he got closer and closer to me and when he did I opened the roof of the training area and gazed into the stars for a second but when I shook back to reality i realized that he was close to my face 

Shiny:"🎵What if we rewrite the stars?  Say  you were made to be mine.🎵" he singed when he walked toward you and  made you back away.

Shiny:"🎵nothing could keep us apart,you'd be the one I was meant to find🎵" suddenly you both found yourself under the moonlight as you turned you head the other way 

Shiny:"🎵Its up to you,And its up to me.No one can say what we get to be🎵"He said as he slowly turned my head around with his hand facing him, until I found myself smiling at him sweetly.

Shiny:"🎵 So why don't we rewrite the stars, maybe  that the world could be ours,Tonight🎵. " he finished but as soon as he were about to reach my lips , I turned on my rockets and flew into the sky I soon realized that he did the same to look for me.

(Y/N): "🎵You think it's easy~🎵" i sang and he seemed like he was about to explode because of my voice.

(Y/N): "🎵you think I don't want to run from you.🎵" i said as I put both my hands in my chest and twirled  like a beautiful swan taking flight but then shiny reached for me

(Y/N): "🎵but there are mountains~And there are doors that we can't walk through🎵" I said as I did a flip over him and ended up behind him he turned around still mesmerized by my voice.

(Y/N): "🎵 I know your wondering why.Because we're able to be just you and me🎵" You said as you spun around him  and got close to his face 

(Y/N):"🎵 With in these walls , But when we go outside your gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all~🎵" you said as you pointed your  hand down to the EDF and looked into his eyes but the you backed away 

(Y/N): "🎵 No one can rewrite the stars~ How can you say you'll be mine?🎵" i singed and did a loop and many  more flying tricks in the air.

(Y/N):"🎵Everything keeps us apart🎵" but suddenly I flew directly to shiny and we ended up circling I ended up in-front of shiny and caressed my hand on his Cheek and rested my forehead in his . 

(Y/N): "🎵 And im not the one you were meant to find...it's not up to you, it's not up to me🎵" I backed my forehead from his and looked him in the eyes as I removed my hand from his cheek and held his hand . 

(Y/N): "🎵 when Everyone tells us, what we can be...how can we rewrite the stars?🎵" I tried flying away but I realized that he didn't let go of my hand.

(Y/N): "🎵 How can we rewrite the stars..say that the world can be ours...Tonight." I motioned him to let go but it looked like he was purposely holding my hand. He had a smile on his face and grabbed my waist and pulled me in and suddenly turned on his Maximum level for the rockets on his feet and some how... me too .

Both:"🎵All I want is to fly with you!🎵" We both said as we flew into the stars and looked at them as well. 

Both:  "🎵 All I want is to fall~With you!🎵" we both said when we turned off our rockets and almost hit the floor witch made me hold onto him tighter 

Both: "🎵 So just give me all of you~🎵" we both said as we stared at each-other lovingly and sweetly .

Both: " 🎵  it feels impossible , It's not impossible ,Is it impossible?🎵" we sang so lovingly that it felt like it was just us 2 and I looked at him with and 'never let me go' face and he nodded and it seemed like if his grip was tighter than before.

Both: "🎵 Say that it's possible! How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine🎵" we turned of our rockets and when we fell it made a spiral but shiny and I turned on our rockets once again and went our separate ways.

Both: "🎵Nothing can keep us,Apart,and you were the one I was meant to find!🎵" we said as we reconnected and looked lovingly at each other, but this time. my arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands we're holding the back of my head. 

Both: "🎵it's up to you..and it up to me.. No one can say what we get to be..🎵" 

Both: "🎵so why don't we rewrite the stars? changing the world to be ours...🎵" we both headed for the training area once again. but this time when we reached the ground I let go and held his cheek as our lips were inches away.

(Y/N): "🎵you know I want you...it's not a secret I try to hide...but I cant have you....we're bound to break and my hands...are tied." You said as you removed you and from his cheek and removed his hand from your waist and walked away

Shiny P.O.V 

She walked away as she let go I was saddened upon the fact that she thought it would be impossible for two robots to fall in love but she looked like she loved me... I can't let her go... she's the first robot that made me feel... love...

(Y/N) P.O.V 

I walked into the recharge room until I  felt like something blasted the back of my head and knocked me out the last thing I heard was " we got one down boss" until I could only se darkness.

( I almost cried while making this😭 it was so emotional but I hoped you all liked it!)