The last fight

(Y/N) P.O.V 

I was holding up my knees to my chest while sobbing of all that has happened.... I couldn't escape from here there was basically no escape.... 

(Song warning and yes it is from the greatest show man too."

... "🎵Some people long for a life that Is simple and planned...Tied with a ribbon...🎵" I said as I looked up to the medium window and gazed at the blue planet 

"🎵 Some people won't sale the sea 'cause they're safer on land... to follow what's written...🎵" as i tightened the grip against my knees. While closing my eyes but remaining my head being up.

"🎵 but I'd follow you... to the great unknown...🎵" I took a long pause when I stood up leaning against the wall remaining contact by  looking at the roof  "🎵 Off to a world we call our own...🎵" then  i looked directly at the window and put my hands on my chest clutching my fists 

"🎵 Hand in my hand and we promised, to never let go... we're walking the  tightrope...🎵" 

"🎵High in the sky we can see the whole world down below...we're walking the tightrope🎵" I shook my head and looked directly at the window facing the blue planet

"🎵Never sure~ if you'd catch me if I should fall~🎵" 

"🎵 But it's all and adventure that comes with a breathtaking view...walking the tightrope...🎵"I held my hand as I  was going to sing the next part and looked down and got a bit flustered..

"🎵 with you~ ooh , ooh , ooh ,ooh ... with you~ ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, with you~🎵" I closed my eyes as I imagined I wasn't locked up 

"🎵Mountains and valley's and all that will come in between... Dessert and ocean..🎵" I hugged myself as I still kept my eyes closed 

"🎵 You pulled me in and together we're lost in a dream~ Always in motion...🎵" i pushed my arms down as I softened my eyes and wiggled my fingers painfully since they kind of hunted because of all the.... Well...death warnings...

"🎵 but I'd risk it all~ just to be with you~🎵" it's true I did feel love against shiny but I knew robotic love was impossible since if you kissed them you would not feel anything and well ... I don't think it would end well... but could it end like a fairy tale? It couldn't .... Right?

"🎵 And I'd risk it all~ for this life...we chose...🎵" 

"🎵hand in my hand and you promised to never.. let go... we're walking the tightrope...🎵" I walked toward the window but stopped as started shaking in fear thinking that my collar would react 

"🎵 high in the sky we can see the whole world down below... we're walking the tightrope ....🎵" I shivered in fear thinking about my collar reacting to me walking towards the window as I looked at the earth 🌍. 

"🎵 Never sure, will you catch me if I should fall?~ ...🎵" 

"🎵But it's all an adventure that comes with a breathtaking view~  walking the tightrope...🎵" 

"With you ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, .... With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh~ with you~🎵" i realized that if I were to stay here for ever than ... I'D RATHER DIE KNOWING IM FREE FROM THIS PRISON!!!!

"🎵With you Ooh 5x🎵" as I sang that melody I ran towards the window and remembered all the times I shared with shiny and how we loved each other so dearly ... I'm sorry shiny ... but just because this might be the end ... it doesn't mean I will stop loving you...

"🎵 with you~ Ooh, ooh, ooh, with you...🎵" my collar started reacting and zapped me all the way to death.. it was peaceful to be honest... and now... i understand... that i love you... shiny ... pure love... and puré feelings...

( oh no! Did you die? Want to know if you really died? Will you ever tell shiny how much you loved him? Read the next chapter to find out!)