Page 8

AN:  Reminder: Remember that this page starts the story from Tyler's point of view.

I was worried about just blurting it like that but I had to say it. I had to tell him. Looking out the back window the hands on the hips figure was grinning. I grinned back. Okay I wasn't completely confident about his feelings but the grin said he was happy. My father continued to talk into his cell as we headed for the highway. He'd probably work most of the time. I just got out my sketch pad and flipped it open. As I sketched I just smiled as Alex's grinning face took shape.

"So, anymore trouble these last couple months?" I hear my dad ask me. I'd simply told him that I'd had someone not take no for an answer and Mr Lawson had intervened for me.

"Nope. I think everyone was afraid to tick Mr Lawson off. He got the other kid expelled."

"Sounds like a hard man."

"He can be but the school is nicer now than it's ever been. Though I heard since he took over he's expelled nearly forty percent of the original student body. He's also got more than a few of the teachers replaced."

"It's about time someone took some interest in the place. As long as you are happy and feel safe I don't mind you coming here."

"I do, I am. I even have a few friends to email with over summer."

"That's good. Your mother sent this for you." He held out a small box. Mom loved me and spoiled me to no end. I opened to see something I'd never gotten before.

"Dad this is a prescription of birth control."

"Yes, your new fiance is insisting you start on it and he's also insisting that you not miss doses."

"Fiance?! Dad what's going on?" I stared at him in shock.

"As you know you can't inherit my position given you are an omega." Yeah I'd known that all my life. Was glad of it. "The council's only recourse is to either allow challenges to find the strongest to take my position or I can arrange your marriage and mating to an alpha of my choice and they will inherit." I stare at him.

"You can't do that." He snorted and looked back at his papers in his lap.

"Oh I can, and I did. Here's his back ground." He held out a file. I quickly took it and opened it. Started shaking my head almost immediately.

"No. I know this jerk. I am not going to marry him."

"Your choice is him or this one." He held out another file. I took it and flipped it open.

"Dad, this is cousin Angel. That's just gross."

"He's only cousin by marriage. It's perfectly do able. I thought you'd prefer to mate with Gerald. He's a good man despite his taste in ties." I snorted. I had just left the man I loved, had made love to all night long and been told I was going into an arranged marriage. I was still full of Alex's cum for goddess sake.

"What about school next year."

"He knows you have another year of school and is willing to wait. In the mean time you can start planning your wedding and he can start learning his new position. He's also offered for you to go to the local university the following year. I'd mentioned that you'd wanted to take some classes in your art. He was impressed with the paintings your mother showed him. He does think that if you get pregnant quickly that online classes would be better for you." Well at least he wasn't trying to keep me from going at all.

"Dad you can't do this."

"I can, I have and you will marry him."

"I'm not going to just marry this idiot."