Jubilee Line

These will be set up like so: I will put in a verse of the song in Italics and then in normal writing I will explain what I think that means or refers to.

Northern and Waterloo and City Lines, and National Rail Services

This train terminates at Stanmore

ALREADY BEFORE THE ACTUAL MUSIC BEGINS! As we know he is constantly on the run, or he thinks he is. How do you run from something? YOU GET ON A TRAIN AND LEAVE! Also I googled it and Stanmore is like the opposite side of London from the O2 Arena, it's like he is trying to get as far as possible from the scene of his crime.

Wasting your time, Your wasting mine

I hate to see you leaving, A fate worse than dying

The first part is referring to how she asked him out on a dare. She was wasting his time. And by pretending to love someone she doesnt, shes wasting her own time too. The second part I have a little bit to add to the original story for. Basically she turned to leave after telling him it was all a lie. He hated seeing that, and in a fit of rage, threw her into the river. To him, her dying was better than her leaving.

Your city gave me asthma, so thats why im fucking leaving

Your water gave me cancer, and the pavement hurt my feelings

This one might be a little bit of a stretch but ya know how if you inhale a lot of water by like almost drowning or something and it can cause long term conditions without medical treatment? Well we know he dove in to save her but couldnt. We also know that if he just accidently killed someone, he would not go to the hospital or anything like that. The water sat in his lungs, gave him health conditions like asthma and cancer. He is leaving because the reason the city gave him asthma is because he killed her. Perhaps when he shoved her he threw her into a brick wall on the edge of the river, a lot of rivers have those barriers. She couldve gone over the wall instead of being stopped by it. By killing her, it hurt his feelings. OR an entirely new theory. He did manage to grab her but it was too late and he couldnt do cpr or it failed. he had brought her onto the sidewalk, the pavement, and tried to resuscitate her, it failed.

Shout at the wall, cause the walls don't fucking love you (x2)

Maybe he tried to kiss her after their date, and thats when she shouted at him that it was all a joke. He loved her.

Theres a reason London puts barriers on the tube line

Theres a reason London puts barriers on the rails

This could be an analogy or metaphor. He subsituted river for tube line and rails. The reason there is barriers and rails on both rivers and rails is so people dont fall in.

Theres a reason they fail

The barrier failed when he pushed her. The barrier failed to keep her from falling. He caused the barrier to fail, therefore killing the girl he loved.