Crazy Girl

(Art made by Yuries on DeviantArt)

Victor's POV:

Today was our last day in Turffield.

Since the beginning of the Gym Challenges, Hop and I have been traveling together, which has helped to reduce some costs, such as a hotel, even if it was not necessary.

But I didn't mind, Hop was a good company and knew how to motivate me sometimes.

Anyways, I met Hop at the entrance of the inn.

Victor: "Morning."

Hop: "Hey! You're finally awake, man."

Victor: "Yeah, sorry about that."

Hop: "Nah, it's fine. So...I bet you kept thinking about her all night, huh?" He asks me, with a smug on his face.

Victor: "No! C'mon, I-I'm not like THAT." I reply with a small blush on the cheeks.

Hop: "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

Victor: "Anyway! Where's our next stop again?"

Hop: "Oh, yeah! Right." Hop replies, snapping back from his teasing spree and grabs his phone.

He scrolls it for a little bit and then says.

Hop: "So, it appears the next city's Hulbury. There we'll face Nessa."

Victor: "Water then."

Hop: "Yup. So, you got everything?"

Victor: "Yup. Pokeballs, potions, ingredients for curry and of course, Gloom, Drizzile and Vulpix."

Hop: "Alright! Then let's hit the road!" Hop yells with his usual enthusiasm.

Timeskip

And that we did.

We left Turffield, heading in Route 5, just chatting and dorking around, like usual.

Hop: "And then Wooloo jumped off my bed, trying to fly like Leon's Charizard."

Victor: "Pffft...hahahaha! Aww...poor little guy."

Hop: "Yup. I laughed when he did that, but I felt guilty. But really that day I-"

Hop was talking, but then he's cut short, when an Eevee comes up running past us.

Hop: "What the-?"

Victor: "An Eevee? That's odd, I thought none of them lived in-"

???: "STOP THAT POKEMON!"

We then look back and see a girl, around our age with a gray knit sweater and green tam o'shanter running in our direction with murderous intents.

The Pokemon yelps in fear and jumps into my arms for protection.

It didn't take very much to piece it together, so I yell.

Victor: "Whoa! Calm down!"

Girl: "There's no 'calm down', lad! This thing stole my stuff! Make it give me back!"

I then noticed something on the Pokemon's mouth.

It seemed to be some kind of sweet bread.

I then hear his little stomach growling.

I look at him with pity eyes.

Victor: "Look girl, I don't know what your deal is, but this little guy here was clearly hungry!"

Girl: "Oh yeah? Guess what lad? SO AM I! So give it to me before I jump in and take it myself!" She yells practically in my face.

I was really taken aback by her yelling.