about updates!

hi guys,

first of all, i'd like to apologize to you. i have too many apologies right now that if i were just to keep saying "i'm sorry" over and over again it'd be going on forever 😭😭

but GOD thank you guys so much for your patience, i really hope you understand. you guys have been amazing readers and i'm so sincerely grateful for you guys who read my books, it means the world to me.

i've been busy with school for the past few months now. i'm sure most of you guys know, and also have been as well, but i've been making sure i stay on top of everything and that my grades don't slip and i don't fall into an everlasting hole of depression 😓that's why i've been on a really long hiatus recently, not updating, not responding to comments, etc etc.

however, i'm becoming more active on here now, and i think it's time i start writing again. I go back to my stories every once in awhile when I open the app, and whenever I see your guys' comments or someone adding my book to their library, it just makes my day. to know that people are still reading my books is insanity to me, so i'm really thankful.

i'm trying to gain more motivation to get out of writer's block, and i've come up with new ideas for chapters of this book. i'm VERY. I MEAN VERY. inactive on Genshin nowadays, but I still love the characters (especially xiao!!! cause why not i literally love xiao he'll always have a special place in my heart), so I'll continue to write in this book.

and good news! you guys can either expect updates on this book tomorrow (WHICH I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST) or Monday. guaranteed.

once again, thank you guys again so much. i promise not to let you down this time. every single one of you guys is the reason i continue to write, so thank you so very much for your patience and i hope to see you soon 🥹💕🙏

Phoenix