Hit me

We get tired after about 4 hours and so we climb up on one of the rocks and sit, looking at the scenery. I run my fingers through my hair, letting it flow in the wind. "You look just like a mermaid." Peter looks at me admiringly, leaning back with his hands behind him in his underwear. "He looks so relaxed and in place." I think. "What are the mermaids here like?" I ask. "They are seen as the most gorgeous thing in the world to young men, and then lure them under the water to drown and eat them." I look at him, stunned. "Want to have a backflip competition?" He asks. "Think you're better than me?" "Stronger, yes." "But I'm smarter." "But I'm faster." "Sure about that?" I tease. "If I catch you, you get it." I tell him. I lunge up attempting to hit him, but he grabs my fist. We grin. I go at him with my other fist and he catches that too. He clasps my hands together but I swiftly turn and pull free. I kick his leg and he grabs my foot. I flip out of his hand. "Shame you taught me that." I snigger. He kicks his leg out from under me, knocking me off my feet. He sees me fall and swoops down to grab me. My hands save me and I jump back. He stumbles up and I go to grab him. His hand lands in front of mine and stops my fist short. We look at each other for a few seconds, when he takes our hands away and pulls me in close. I kiss him on the lips.