Start training

I wake up the next day to Pete pouring water on me. "Argh, what!" I squeal. "It's still dark!" "Well, you asked me to teach you magic, this is your training." He informs me. "Meet me outside in 5." I tie my hair in a plait, leaving a few strands at the front to stray, and toddle down the stairs. Peter is stretching. "Are we running?" I ask. "Yup. We'll start with a brisk 5km run as a warmup." He has got to be joking. We start running straight onto the forest behind us. At first I think I'll beat him easily with all my training when I realise I'm trailing behind. We stop at a tree. "You're pretty good. Most of the boys will have given up by now and fallen over. For this next part, I want you to chase and catch me." For the next hour I hear the continuous "Again." "Again." From Peter as he storms past me, jumping over rocks and fallen trees. I see a whizz come past me every now and again as I try to catch him. Eventually we start walking back. Then it suddenly hits me. "You're using magic, aren't you? It would explain a lot. I've never seen a human run that fast." "Yes, I am. But magic doesn't really help with running, just teleporting from one place to the other. That's why I appear so fast." He explains. We walk to breakfast and go for a swim to cool our muscles down.