look out!

Right now, me and Jastin are lost in the forest with no way back home. Or grandma's house. And you might be wondering" how did this happen silver?"

Well......

~~~a few moments ago, ~~~

grandma" Hey how about you guys play while we set up dinner?"

silver, Jastin Caleb "ok grandma!"

We started playing tag and brought it outside. In the snow. And the only one with a jacket was me. Why did we bring it outside? I still have no clue. All I remember is that the house got too small for our game.

"HaHaha!!!"

"you'll never catch me!"

Caleb" Ya!"

Jastin "Haha! Hey wait up!"

Caleb "Uh? sis! look out!"

"Huh?"

BANG

"AHHH!"

Jastin" silver! "He says while he grabs her hand but gets up with her because he was about to slip.

Jastin" Caleb! Go tell grandm- Ahh!!!!"

the deer stared running at a very fast speed. we despite hanged on to the deer and each other for 'deer' life (Haha... pun)

it was running for a while instill it come to a stop. we flaw off the deer when it stops. Then it run away...

" Hey wait! -. Welp there goes our ride uh?"

Jastin "a-Acho!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flash back~~~~~~

And that's how we got here. Stupid deer...

Jastin" a-Acho!"

"Oh h-here Jastin take my jacket.

Jastin" thanks"

" You're welcome"

"Hmm I'll go climb a tree so I can see where we are."

Jastin" Ok "

I climb to the top of the tree and look around.

Jastin" Hey! You know where we are now?!"

"Ya, well not exactly! But I do see a town!"

Jastin" Ok!"

I jumped down from the tree and landed a really cool landing. You know how venti lands. No? Just me? Ok...

" From we're standing there's a town west of here-"

RUSSAL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be conuintued......~~~~~~~~~~

"Next episode!"

Jastin" 'who are you?' "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~