the deer come once more.

Here we go again. Jastin's asleep and you know the rest. But I don't just wonder around London. I decided that I'll go back to the forest we were left at.

'This is probably not a good idea but whatever.'

I wondered around the forest until I saw something. It was that deer. How do I know it's the same one? well my bitches, bros and nonbinary hoes! It the only deer that I know of that glows.

'shit it saw me'

"wait! I just want to talk!"

'this is probably really stupid to talk to a deer.'

The deer stopped and looked at me.

'wait that worked?!?!'

"I just want to know. Why did you bring us here?"

...

"well child. the boy just happened to comes with you.I didn't plan to bring him here."

'Just going to ignore the fact that it just talked.'

"Then why did you bring me here.As far as i'm aware I'm nothing special."

"oh but you are."

"what?"

"dear do you think anybody see the things you see?"

"w-well no but those were only my imagination!"

"but it wasn't. those things that you see are real. And to answer your question the reason I brought you here is to find your form."

"what? But what does that mean!"

Before it could answer my question. A blinding light came.

find

you

form-

'find your form? what the hell does that mean?'

' what a weird creature.'

I thought as I turn around to walk to the reassortment. 

"hello lady silver"

"hmm? oh hello Sabastion."

"if I knew you were coming I would of prepare more." he said with a sad look

"no It's alright.I was only walking around.Also didn't I say that you don't have to call me that."

"is that so. Well it be rude if I let a lady stay out in the cold. Why don't you come inside?"

I deadpanned. he really just ignored the second half.

'whatever'

"sigh Ok i'll come inside."

I followed Sabastion back to the mansion. I was ok with going to the mansion now since me and Jastin will mostly be working with Ciel in the future.

'oh we've arrived already. Wow i didn't know we were so close to the mansion.'

"pretty." I thought out loud.

"yes it is.isn't it?"

..."yes and it seem we will be seeing each other more often." I said while we walked to the area where ciel is dining.

"why is that?"

" the queen had requested that me and jastin become her performs."

"is that so? well I can't wait to work with you in the future m'lady." He said as he was bowing.

"there's no need to bow. Hold your head up high Sabastian."

~~~~~~Sabastian 'Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was surprised. No one had told me to hold my head up high. Noble or commoner. both thought they were above me.

'You truly are perfect silver...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~silver's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sabastian why is la- silver here?"

"oh I was wondering around in the forest and sabastian invited in to come. sorry to introded, but I did need to talk to you about something. I hope that's alright."

"o-oh it's fine. Let's talk after diner, shall we?"

"Yes I would like that very much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel "next episode"

Silver" Chapter eighter. a diner with the guard dog."