Keep or give

~~~~{silver's pov}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jastin were walking around and buying things for our reassortment. Just until we find out how to get home.

' I'm glad we finished buying things now.'

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

"'So, this is what it looks like!!!"' Jastin said with happiness.

"Yup."

"' well let's go inside!'"

"ok"

[what the house looks like.]

It was small but it was all we need

We started to decorate it. Though we kept it to the bare minimum.

[room]

[kitchen]

[kitchen]

Yes. It was small, but useful.

" I'm going to cook dinner."

"' ok"'

[no one's pov]

Silver started to cook. Though it has been a little bit. Sadly, silver have limited ingrediencies, but silver did have potatoes. That gave silver an idea.  Silver had decided to make potato soup. It gives you all the nutrients you need, and it tastes good. Silver knew that Jastin wouldn't eat anything that was gross. normal people wouldn't. Silver wasn't like that though. She took what she could get. "Anything was better than starving. Even rat meat." she always says. Jastin isn't like this though. He is a bit of a picky eater. "nothing's better than good food!" Is his saying. After making the potato soup, Silver had called Jastin to eat. which isn't hard since their room was right there. Jastin come and they ate together.

~~~~~{silver's pov}~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....

"' i miss home"' Jastin said with a sad expression.

"...yes..."

I wasn't sure how to respond. Longing wasn't something I expresses so easily. Just something that made me different from my family. They showed emotion. I was no more than a doll or a tool.

"I-"

"i do too. I'll make sure we get home safe sound."

"'ok I trust you."'

Trust. Trust is such a weird thing. it like saying that you were okay with being open. To be killed at any moment.

We both finished eating and went to sleep. well Jastin did. I couldn't sleep again. So, I left and walked around London again. I found the toy shop again. I started thinking of the Caleb in this world.

' I wonder what he would like. Maybe a toy solder? Boys like that right????'

I walked into the store. It was very nice inside. So many toys.

' I feel like a child again.'

I picked up a toy.

" Who made all of these has very good craftmanship."

"Why thank you."

' What... how. Oh, he's not human but a puppet. That's why he has no sound.' I thought. 

"You're welcome."

" And then I thought this would suit the lady well."

He then shows me a ring. It was beautiful really. The gallery was golden, and the gem was this forest green. The prongs were golden leaves holding the gem is place. Though I believe it would look better on Jastin.

" Tell me, just how much does this ring cost?"

" Then I thought the only cost i want is that I see my lady wear it."

" Is that so."

' Though I'm not going to be the one wearing it.'

I lifted my hand to him, and he placed the ring on my ring finger.

" Thank you..."

" You're welcome."

Then I left the store. Who knew that toys weren't the only thing you could buy from here. 

' I'll go get it resized in the morning, so it will fit Jastin. He'll like this right.'

.

..

......

............

.........................

.....................

...............

........

.....

..

.

'Wait I forgot the main purpose of going in there in the first place!'

'IT WAS TO GET CALEB 2.0 A GIFT! DAMN IT DAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN ITDAMN IT iI'M SO ANGERY! HOW CAN i HAVE FOR GOTTEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTUIED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???" next episode."

Silver" Either double or I buy everything you look at!"