Chapter eighter. a diner with the guard dog.

'How cute... though I don't understand why he's studding... wait now that I think about it. Today must be the first episode, see how the garden was turn into a Zen Garden.'

"I did not know we woold have more guest."

'oh, it's that guy from the first ep.'

"Yes. my apologies for intruding your twos time."

"Oh no it's fine. what's your name?"

"I don't think you need to know. This shall be the first and last time we meet I'm afraid."

"How ignorant." he mumbled

"Hmm? did you say something." Silver said with a glare.

"N-No I didn't."

"ok"

I then sat down at the table. I told Sabastian that I had already ate so he didn't have to serve me. after he was done with his rant about the food. The wine came out. Of Couse I politely refused the wine, I prefer mixed drink after all. Before they knew it, Sabastian take the tablecloth off.

'Still not used to him ceil?'

"giggle"

"Is there something funny lady sliver?"

"Oh, I was just thinking of something."

"Is that so. By the way is the food not to your liking?"

"No, it probably is. But I already ate."

"hm."

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

after we- well they were done eating. They had come back to the room where the game was at with me watching them.

' It looks a lot more interesting in Irl.'

"The diner was exquisite. now about that contract."

"We have to finish the game before we talk about that."

"Yes OfCourse. But I do have a pressing appointment. Perhaps another time?"

"Children can be very demanding of their games. surely You don't want to make me upset." ceil said with a smirk.

"I'll have to agree with the young lord. And besides leaving a game halfway done can cause bad habits, don't you think?"

"y-yes. Perhaps you would permit me to use you telephone?"

He then walked away while Sabastian came in with tea.

"Lady silver, is there a reason you are staying?"ceil asked

" Yes, but it can wait. As long as I get back before sunrise, it will be fine."

" Is that so."

"Yes, also the tea smells very weak."

" Yes, it does. Sabastain why is that?"

"Out of consideration of our guest, I brought some Italian tea."

"Italian?"

"That most have been hard considering the fact that Italian mostly drink coffee than tea. Finding high quality Italian tea most have been difficult..."

"Yes... Is this particle set not to your likings master?"

"No, it is not. I don't like it at all."

"I'll see to the desert predations."

"Good. we most show him every available hospitality. The phantomhive family is known for its curtesy."

"Yes, my lord"

"Careful. You don't want anyone to see your eyes, Sabastain."

Both males' eyes widen. Look at their faces I couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

"don't worry I won't tell anyone. I swear on my life."

"Ok. if you do than ill have Sabastain kill you and the person that you told."

"Yes Yes"

'Not that I'll need to. Jastin Would have been the person that I would have told but he already knows. So, there's no point.'

Sabastain left the room. I know what he's doing. He's traumatizing their guest. No not traumatizing just playing. Yes, that's the word. A few minutes later I heard a scream.  Such a beautiful sound. It reminds me of home❤.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Uh? Oh yes. Yes I am"

'Op I most have been smiling again...'

"I see. Do you enjoy screams?"

"No not really. But you have to admit that the scream was funny." I said while sitting down.

" Yes, it was funny" ceil said with a smirk.

" Is that a smile I see?"

"W-WHAT N-NO IT WASN'T" He yelled blushing.

"hehe"

"by the way you never told me why you stayed."

"Ah yes. I wanted to tell you that me and you will most likely start see each other more.'

"why is that?"

" The queen has hired me and Jastin to be her performers. Though I suspect that we will be more than just performers."

"is that so. Well then I look forward to working with you."

"Likewise," I said with a dark smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T͔͚̙̯̏̄͢h̶̻̝̭͌e͕̥̫͚̝̠͓͐̊̏͋͢ ̷̪̲͚̣̠̖͚̽ͮͅe̳͉͖͋͡n̴̞͙͕͎̐̾̚̚d̝̦̃̐͝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~