Either double or I buy everything you look at!

I still felt bad about forgetting to buy Caleb a toy. And I don't know why. Maybe It's because of his name. Ya that's why!

"' So, what should we do today?"' Jastin said.

I was so catch up in my head that I forgotten where we were.

" Aren't love songs popular?"

"' Ya they are and so are sad songs as well!'"

" So let's do Mr.loverman."

"'ok"'

"hi miss silver!"

"hello caleb. Ready to help me this evening?

"yup!"

"ok. Let's get started."

[you can imagen the performs as you please. You just need One teen girl, One young adult boy and a little one.]

~~~~~~~~~~play song~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm headed straight for the floorThe alcohol's served its tourAnd it's headed straight for my skinLeaving me daft and dim
I've got this shake in my legsShaking the thoughts from my headBut who put these waves in the doorI'm cracking outI pour
I'm Mr. LovermanAnd I miss my lover, manI'm Mr. LovermanOh, and I miss my loverThe ways in which you talk to meHave me wishing I were goneThe ways that you say my nameHave me running on and onOh, I'm cramping up, I'm cramping upBut you're cracking up, you're cracking up
I'm shattered nowI'm spilling outUpon this linoleum groundI'm reeling in my brain againBefore it can get back to youOh, what am I 'sposed to doWithout you?
I'm Mr. LovermanAnd I miss my lover manI'm Mr. LovermanOh, and I miss my loverI'm Mr. LovermanAnd I miss my lover, manI'm Mr. LovermanOh, and I miss my lover

~~~~~~~~~~end of la song~~~~~~~~~~

The crowded cheered once again. But I saw something. White.

'Isn't that ash? Or Angela or whatever the stars they call themselves.'

'HOLD UP!WHY IS HE COMING OVER HERE!!!!'

"Hello m'lady."

"...hi. do you need some my dear star?"

" her highness the queen would like to talk to you."

"is that so...Caleb"

"yes ma'am!"

"Here."

"w-what but this is double than yesterday! I can't take this"

"either take this or I buy everything you look at."

"Don't do that I'll take it! I'll take it!"And with that caleb run off.

"ok we're ready to depart now."

"we?"

"yes. I'm noting anywhere without my c-brother. My apologize."

"no, no. I just thought he was a helper. That's all."

"ok"  

~~~

'Well will you look at that it really was the queen.'

"Hello dear"

I looked at Jastin. He got the signal. I don't like talking so Jastin does it for me. Though he couldn't do that before because he was still a bit trying to get used to the environment. But he's ok now.

"hello your highness." he said with a cheerful smile.

"i've seen you two's perfoms. they're quite wonderful."

"thank you your majesty. We are both grateful that you enjoy our performs."

"Your welcome.But may I ask, why is she not speaking?"

"oh! She doesn't like to speak if it is not necessary."

"so she doen't think it's necessary it speak to me?"

"no!no! it's not that! It's because i'm here to speak for her. I haven't been able to speak for she as of lately because I was trying to get used to the environment."

"is that so."

"if I may ask, where are you taking us? Jastin said in a nerves tone. It was odd to see him like this. He's never nerves when talking to anyone.

"to my palace of cause."

"o-oh.Sorry silly me."

wait a damn minute. Did he just studder???? This can't be the same outgoing kid that I knew! did someone swap him out with someone else??? Did I take the wrong person??? no bc they wouldn't know the signal.

We got to the palace and she brought us to the guest room or whatever it's called. I started to get nerves bc Jastin was nerves.

" I brought you two here to talk to you about something."

"o-ok."

We both sweat drop.

"would you two like to be my performer?"

what the- did we just get nerves for nothing?

"silver?"

I knew what he was asking so I just nodded my head.

"yes we like to be your performs if your highness would allow us."

There he is. That's my Jastin.

"do you have any idea on what people should call you?"

"well. Silver was called the fox of the family. so if that is alright, could we be called something with foxes?"

"of cause. What about the queen's winter foxes. Since it has foxes and You two showed up derring winter?"

"*gasp* We both love it! right silver!"

I looked at him and smiled 

"yes I think I favor that name very much."

"so what is you two's last name?"

"mhm?Oh silver doesn't have a last name but mine is McKay!"

"is that so? That your descends shall be under the same name."

"alright"

"ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After talking to the queen some more. We had retired back to our reassortment.