February-ish

I absolutely adore this man! He is so wonderful! I cannot wait to see him at church Wednesday night!

A few days later:

In a little over an hour, I get to see the man I have fallen for! I am beyond excited! I just wish there were more to it than just seeing him as a friend at a religious gathering.

A few hours later:

"We are done for the night. You all can go outside, just do not disturb the church service" says the Wednesday night Bible Study teacher. With that, everyone sprints outside and breaks off into groups and pairs. The moon is shining bright as the stars dance across the night sky. The scene is set perfectly, and as if by fate, Esme is left alone with her crush.

They chat for a bit while gazing at the beautiful night sky. It almost feels too perfect! Then, out of nowhere, Esmé feels a shift in the air. She hears crying a distance a way from her and springs into action. She finds the source of the crying and does her best to comfort them. From behind her, she feels Sesshomaru's thoughtful gaze. In the back of her mind, she wonders if her sprinting off could have sealed her fate. There is no way someone would love someone who leaves auch a perfect moment, is there?