Seriously

Omg that was a lot of reading. Oh there are only 4 questions, and they're easy! Let's see: 1-A, 2-C, 3-D, 4-C. Oh wow the answers spell out one of my favorite bands. Well I'm done now, but I don't wanna get up. It is so far away. Oh look at the sky it is so pretty! "Hey Esmé are you done," Sharké questions in a whispered tone. I just nod my head in agreement and went back to my business. I'm so ready to go to 4th Period. "It's about time for the bell to ring, so pass your answers up and close your books," Mrs. Era says quickly. As soon as she got her words out the bell rang.

Yesssssss! I'm finally out of this class. "Esmé, I'm so glad we are finally out of that classroom," says Neoma. "Me too," I say with an exasperated breath. Oh my God! What is he doing here? He's not supposed to be here. I want to go say hey so badly, but I can't. "Lisa, don't you have a project to finish," asks Neoma knowingly. "Neoma, now you know I got a project to finish bruh," Lisa says rather loudly. Thank goodness I can get away from here. I don't want to embarrass myself. "Hey Esmé, look who's here," says Ryuke mockingly. "Shut up Ryuke," I say annoyed already. "What, I'm not doing anything," Ryuke says with an amused smile forming. "Leave me alone," I say stressing every syllable.

I walk around to the back of the class with my friends. Ryuke follows us still smiling deviously. I'm totally gonna make Ryuke pay for that. If he's not careful, then they are gonna find out my secret. I don't even know if I can trust them just yet. They will probably laugh at me just like the rest. They will probably say the same thing the others say. Why don't I talk to him, they ask. Why would I like him, they ask. Him really, they ask. He's not your type, they say. He's no good, they say. Your too sweet to like someone like him, they say. I don't know why I like him, but I do. I can't explain how he makes me feel. When I see him all my worries fade away, and all my sorrow is replaced with joy. They look at him and they see just another guy. They see a troublesome guy, an average guy, and a carefree guy. I see someone with so much potential, someone who is misunderstood, and someone who could probably never like me. The only thing keeping me alive is the slight chance that maybe, just maybe he likes me back. Why are my thoughts so crowded? Why is everything so complicated?