Chapter 11: The murder

"Well 'miss' Angelina, you have been arrested for the cause of a murder!" exclaimed Officer Higgens.
"Huh? Wait....WHAT!? What murder?!" she questioned.
"Just stay still" shouted Higgens as she put the hand cuffs around Angelina's hands. The whole school (probably) gathered around the police car.
"Leave her ALONE! She didn't murder anyone" shouted Joelle.
"Well say that to the government and the principle of the government. His daughter...Melissa, the girl behind you said that this young lady over here committed a murder.....of..... Amy Hady" Higgens said.
"Melissa!" exclaimed Angelina.
"What!? Don't blame me for your pathetic life and don't act like you didn't murder Amy! You know what she did to you!" exclaimed Melissa.
"What! How the HELL do you know about what she did!?" Angelina bawled, tearing up a bit. She couldn't believe Amy told Melissa about what happened. Two years ago, Amy used to be Angelina's close friend in her old school. But one really unnerving night, Amy was goins to Texas, for a sudden cause, Angelina's parents got really scared for Amy, so they rushed to the airport to check if she had reached the plane safely.
"Excuse me. Hello. Hi. Sorry but can you plz tell me if a girl, about 14 years old, came here" Mr. Houten said, panicking a little because Amy was an orphan....her foster parents were paying for her school. When Mr. Houten checked her house, her foster parents said that she was in her room sleeping, but as soon as they went inside, she wasn't there.
"Sir, we usually go by the name, not by the age" the grumpy, old lady said.
"Amy Hady...Amy VanKan Hady" Mrs. Houten said.
"Well ma'am, I'm really sorry, but I haven't seen any FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BRAT IN THIS BLOODY AIRPORT!" the lady shouted like she was a villain from a horror movie.
"She wasn't found since that day" Angelina continued. "I swear. Melissa is a freakish LIAR. I would never even commence to think about MURDERING SOMEONE!" Angelina grunted as the police pushed her in the car. "You may wanna call your mommy and tell her about the game you are playing....hmm...what's it called again? Oh yea....The Killing Game" Melissa barked like the crooked idiot she is.
After going to the station, Mrs. Houten appeared with Amy's foster parents next to her. "Angelina, I am really sorry, but I don't believe your story. We found Amy's body in OUR backyard and with that we found a note." Mrs. Houten said as giving Angelina a note.
'I, Angelina, have murdered Amy, my best friend, for doing something awfully ugly to me! I will confess if anyone asks me..... PROMISE!'
"What the HELL! I never wrote this!" exclaimed Angelina. With her hand sweaty, and her hair messy, she entered a cabin, which looked....like.....PRISON.

Plz cote to see chapter 12! OMG ...... Actually....something terrible happens that Angelina not her friends saw coming, is it Melissa? Or is it someone else......