Chapter 4: The truth

When Angelina heard that the ghost that was haunting her, her name was Sara she suddenly stopped thinking and froze then suddenly she came out of her gaze lock, and thought about why Sara was haunting her. " Why have you been after me? What have I done?" asked Angelina. "You haven't done anything it was your sister. She is the one you should blame!" exclaimed Sara "Why my sister? She's DEAD!" cried Angelina. "Your sister, was my best friend in first grade. I came new to school and she used to show me around school and she became like a sister to me. Then in second grade, she found a new friend, her name was Lucy. She was a mean girl, she used to bully me by saying I was fat and ugly. I used to love music, but she made me feel like I couldn't pull it of. One day in fourth grade, your sister came to me and said that she never wanted to see me again, that I did something...........WRONG! Apparently I found out that Lucy told her that I stole her backpack and took all of her books and through them in the sewer hole in the girls' bathroom. I got really mad at your sister and Lucy. One day when I was walking in the hall way to get to my locker in seventh grade, Lucy came to me, grabbed my hand, took me to the girls' bathroom, grabbed my face and dipped it inside the toilet and flushed it. She also dropped few pens and pencils, and my face got torn of. That's the story," said Sara while tearing up. "Who are these two kids?" asked Angelina while crying. "These are my brothers who got killed by a mysterious reason that not even I know, but I know that it was Lucy and she is already dead, she pushed your sister of the seventh floor in the school library," said Sara. Angelina started crying and shouting. "I killed Lucy by pushing her I front of a huge train," said Sarah with a smirk plastered on her face.