Chapter 9: Don't be too fast

After playing games for like almost 3 hours, the girls prepared themselves to go to sleep. In the morning when Angelina woke up she realised that her friends weren't here. She ran downstairs.
"Mrs. Kleef, Mr. Kleef....um...are you guys here" she said panicking a little.
When she got to the kitchen she saw Reese and her parents, Joelle, and Jenny pointing to the fridge. Angelina ran towards them and acted all wired.
"Hello? Are you okay? What are you pointing at?! Guys!" she shouted as if they were miles away from her.
"Hello Angelina," she heard a distinct voice coming from the fridge. The closer she went the louder the voice hit her ear. It was like she was under a spell.
'This is the most BEAUTIFUL voice I have ever heard' she thought for a second, but then suddenly escaped from the trance.
She walked towards the fridge and opened it. She saw that same necklace that Sara gave her earlier.
'This is that necklace that Sara gave me. How did it come here....hmm. Something is fishy around here' she thought as she was motioning towards the necklace. As soon as she touched it she saw this book flying in the air. Looking at it and feeling a but paranoid, she leisurely grabbed the book and the necklace. She put the necklace on her neck and opened the book. As she did this, there was a tiny ball flying. She grabbed the ball and the pages on the book turned and reached to a specific page, the writing was Greek but the good thing was that she picked Greek instead of French in school so she could try.
"The ball you now hold is substantial. It comprehends a lot of information about magic and aptitude. Read the following institutions very carefully:
1)Make the ball bounce three times.
2) Make sure that the ball opens and turns into a wand.
3) Hold the wand next to you lip and light a candle.
4) Whisper your name 3 times and then blow the candle.
5) Your wand will be activated and whatever you think will happen."
Now Angelina did as the book said and she was holding the most magnificent looking, shiny wand ever. She tried using it, but failed. She touched her necklace. Sara and Emily appeared in front of her.
"Emily, do you know what I have to do?" she asked her sister panicking.
"No, Sara do you know?" Emily asked Sara.
"Yes, it seams to appear I do" she smiled towards Angelina."First you need to try the most simple thing, you need to FLY" she said with a smirk on her face.
Angelina thought about flying and suddenly her feet left the ground, her wand sparkling, and her hair moving side to side. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was touching the celling, her friends looking at her like they just saw a cat die, but Mr and Mrs. Kleff were still pointing at the fridge.
"WHAT!?" they shouted simultaneously.
Angelina had this puzzled look on her face and her brain was working like the inside of a stopwatch. She had two options, to fly out the house deep into the sky then stop flying and die (shorter word: suicide) or to tell her friends the truth. She reached the ground and faced her friends.......

Plz cote to see what happens when her friends know the truth. What will they think......will Angelina lie to them.....well who knows