Chapter 7: okay then

"Oh my gooodddd!!!!"
"Dude chill, we just painted the wall red, is it bad?"asked Joelle.
"Wait, no, no....ummm...it's really nice" she stammered .
"Then why did u shout?"questioned Reese.
"I just got a message from my mom. She said that the school called her and said to arrange a meeting with Ms Amelia" said Angelina apprehensively.
"OMG!"they shouted (Reese, Joelle and Jenny) simultaneously.
"Wait she texted me something. She said that I have to go to school ASAP" Angelina said wistfully.
"Mom! Can u drop Angelina to school. She has a meeting with Ms Amelia!" exclaimed Joelle.
"Okay!"shouted the mother of Joelle.
They drove to school, Angelina quickly got of the car and ran to the meeting room. There she saw a bunch of high school kids (popular high school kids) and she also saw Ms Amelia.
"Come in, come in" insisted Ms Amelia.
"Um..... Hi... My mom told me u called and....."Angelina couldn't finish her sentence.
"Hi Angelina, there is a play taking place in our school. I thought that u would like to audition." said Ms Amelia.
'Wait is this like really happening?' Angelina thought to herself.
Names were called, songs were sang, but Angelina still sat there in shock and waited for her name to be called out.
"Um....Angelina Houten, it's your turn" a man called out. Anxiously, Angelina got up of her chair and went on stage.
"Hi Angelina, so tell us what will u sing for us today?"asked Ms Amelia.
"I will sing a song that I wrote, it's called 'okay then' umm... Do you have a guitar?"asked Angelina.
A man handed her a guitar and she started singing her song. She sang very well, the judges gave her a standing ovation. She felt so proud.
"Well done. Very well done. Why haven't you auditioned before?"asked Ms Amelia.
"I never knew that we had plays going on in school" Angelina lied.
"Well, the results will be posted on the notice board beside the locker section A and B" said another lady.
"Okay, thanks...um...bye"Angelina replied happily.
****
Days passed, Angelina kept checking the notice board, then finally, in one week, she saw the results.....

Comment + vote = cote
Please vote and see what happens in chapter 8, when Angelina is or isn't in the play. Watch out