Chapter 5: The school day

After that horrible story, Angelina had to go to bed. It was kind of hard for her to sleep after she found out the true death of her sister. In the middle of the night she started shouting. Her parents came in and asked her what was wrong. "Mom, dad, you guys lied to me about my sister's death. You told me she died of cancer. The truth was that she fell of the seventh floor in the school library." cried Angelina. "She commuted suicide." said her mother while tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. Angelina frowned, started shouting, and went to sleep. In the morning, at 6:56, she woke up. The first thing she saw was Sara. She was smiling (not the evil kind of smile, a nice friendly smile) and she was opening the drapes. Angelina said, "Good morning" and suddenly froze. Then she got up and changed her clothes, ran down the stairs, ate breakfast, and went to school. When she reached her school, she saw Sara. Sara started walking with Angelina and nobody could see Sara. "What a lovely lip color," said Sara. "Th.....th......th....thanks," stammered Angelina. "How are you on this fine day?" asked Sara.
"Um.......I'm good," said Angelina.
People were passing by thinking she was mental, but she was really confident about talking to a ghost. Her three best friends (Joelle, Reese, and Jenny) came to her locker.
"Hey Angelina!" they shouted in unison.
"Hey guys. What's up girlies?" asked Angelina.
"What do we have next period?" asked Jenny.
"Idiot, we have algebra!" shouted Joelle.
*laughter*
She walked with her friends to algebra class with Mr. Hiffson.
He is a fat, but a kind physics, algebra, simple math, and chemistry teacher.
"Here we are," said Reese in relief.
They sat down one behind one other. Mr. Hiffson walked inside and he tripped. Beside him Angelina saw Sarah. She gasped, but then started laughing with her classmates. He got up and shouted "SILENCE!!!!!!" really loud.
"OMG," whispered Jenny.
*Laughter*