Chapter 10: Loser

"Angelina explain yourself......NOW!"exclaimed Reese straightforwardly.
"Ummm....okay, let's sit, it's a really long story" said Angelina.
She told them everything, tears slid from their cheeks.
"Why didn't you tell us before?" asked Jenny.
"I was scared you guys wouldn't believe me" Angelina cried.
"Can we see Sara and Emily?" asked Jenny.
"I...I....think so, let me try" Angelina said touching her necklace.
Sara and Emily appeared.
*screams*
"Oh my GOD! EMILY?!" cried Jenny
"Jenny? Oh my god...umm... Long time huh?" stammered Emily
"You guys know each other?" questioned Angelina with a perplexed look on her face.
"I am....Lucy's sister....she was my older sister....she DIED...because of Sarah" Jenny cried while pointing at Sarah.
Angelina felt baffled. She wanted to end this.
"Look...Sarah and Emily....please leave us" Angelina postulated
Sarah disappeared with Emily.
"Please forgive me for what happened. I am would do anything" Angelina cried
"We aren't mad...we are just surprised" said Joelle
"Oh don't you have the play meeting today?" asked Reese
"Oh yea. Oh, what will we do with ur parents?" asked Jenny
"I have a wand..let me try" suggested Angelina
With a tiny wave of her wand Angelina unfroze Reese's parents.
"What happened in here?!" constrained Mr Kleef angrily
"Nothing!" shouted Angelina.
She and her friends ran away towards school. When she entered she saw Melissa McHarry, the most popular girl in the entire school, standing in front of Angelina's locker.
"Okay so is it April fools? Cause' you are in the play and the lead" questioned Melissa aggressively
"Well is it April fools? Cause' you have only 9 coats of lipgloss, where is the 10th coat? Huh?" Angelina shot back.
Melissa tuned her back and walked towards the stage room. Angelina followed her to the room. When she reached she saw Miss. Amelia sitting down and arranging the scripts.
"Okay now guys, we will start of by arranging your places on the stage. Let's start with Angelina, our lead. Come up to the stage Angelina" she said in a precocious manner.
"Okay..um........if you insist" Angelina said.
While waking up the steps Angelina fell. A guy cough talked.
"Uhm...slut!" the guy said.
Everybody laughed at the non-humorous joke.
Angelina got up and ran out to the hall. She stopped at her locker. Inside she found a note saying 'From now on your pathetic life will get even more interesting and miserable. -Melissa'
After reading that letter her friends came up to her.
"What's on that note, Angelina?" asked Reese suspiciously.
"Why do you suspect something?" asked Angelina.
"Well yes we do because you looked bummed and..." Jenny said, but couldn't finish her sentence because a police officer came up to Angelina.
She said something and Angelina and her friends almost fainted. She dragged Angelina's arm.
"Where the HELL are you taking me?!"Angelina grunted.
The lady didn't stop, and then....

Please cote to see what happens in CHAPTER 11....... Just watch your back....who could be the one who said something to the police....