Chapter 8: Emily

"What? I got the lead?!"shouted Angelina
"Um...what a weirdo" stammered one of the popular girls
She started crying of happiness and ran to tell her friends.
"Hey! Guys!" shouted Angelina
Her friends came running towards her.
"How was your meeting?" they shouted simultaneously.
"I got the lead in a play"she whispered.
*screams*
The lights suddenly turned off for a blink. Angelina saw Sarah and Emily (Angelina's sister). Angelina started crying .
"What's wrong?"asked Jenny.
"I am just...um...so happy"she lied.
Emily walked towards Angelina.
"You should thank Sarah. You should thank Sarah. You should thank Sarah" she kept on saying he same thing over and over again.
"I can't bring back the dead but I am dead, I can do favors for the dead," cried Sarah.
"Oh my. Emily. Is it really you? But...how? Why?" Angelina cried with questions flowing out from her mouth.
Angelina just walked away with her friends.
"This causes for a celebration, my house? What do we say?"asked Reese.
"Sounds good!"shouted Joelle.
"Wait I will call my mom and ask her if I can sleep over"said Angelina.
"Okay, I can sleep over", said Angelina
"We will have a blast!"shouted Jenny.
As the girls walked to Reese's house, Angelina kept on seeing Sarah and Emily. She wasn't freaking out at all.
When they all reached Reese's house, Angelina stayed outside because she said she wants to tell her mom something.
"Okay then, we will be in my room", said Reese.
When they all left, Angelina started talking to Sarah and Emily.
"Um.....please don't come inside.... I'm sorry Emily..... I just want to be with my friends right now. Please Sarah, please don't come in, I can't see my sister again and again when she is....um.....dead", insisted Angelina.
"Okay, then we won't disturb you Angelina, but take this", Emily said as she handed Angelina a locket.
"This is a magical locket, whenever you need us just think about it and touch the locket, and we will appear", said Sarah.
"Okay thanks, bye", Angelina said in grieve.
She walked up the stairs and was feeling like it would be the best day today.
"Okay girls, what first?"asked Joelle.
"Let's play truth or dare!"Angelina shouted.