Episode 47 - Last Practice

Y/N's mom: But do you think San will come to Y/N's house to comfort her?

Yunho: Of course, he will! That's why he is her boyfriend!

Y/N's mom: Well, try calling him I guess.

Author P.O.V: Yunho did as she said and dialed San's number in his phone. Soon, San picked up the phone.

Incall:

Yunho: San, is this you?

San: Yeah, who's this?

Yunho: I'm Y/N's cousin, Yunho!

San: Oh, okay. What happened? Why are you calling me?

Yunho: Well, I came back from college a few minutes ago. The moment I got in, Y/N's mom ran to me saying that after Y/N came back from her friend's house and got a scolding from her dad, she locked herself in her room and didn't eat anything after coming back.

San: WHAT?!?! I mean... What?

Author P.O.V: San felt super worried about Y/N.

Incall:

Yunho: Yeah, and she's not letting any of us get into her room. So, I called you thinking that if she doesn't listen to us, there may be a chance of her listening to you. So, can you just come over for a while?

San: Yeah, sure... I'm coming.

Author P.O.V: San immediately got ready and got into his car.

30 minutes later...

Author P.O.V: San finally reached your home and rang the doorbell. Yunho instantly opened the door and let San in.

San: So, what happened? Where is Y/N?

Yunho: She's upstairs in her room.

San: Okay.

Author P.O.V: San ran up the stairs and Yunho did the same. When San approached Y/N's room, he met your mom and dad. He slightly knocked on your door.

San: Y/N! Babe, it's me!

Author P.O.V: You heard your voice and immediately stopped crying. You got off your bed and slowly went to unlock your door. Once you did, you saw your mom, dad, and Yunho standing outside your room with worried looks. But out of all of them, it was seeing San that made you feel happy. You immediately went into his embrace and started crying again. He was shocked by your move but just wrapped his arms around you.

San: Y/N, it's okay... Let's go to your room and we can talk about this.

Author P.O.V: You didn't say anything but nodded your head in agreement. He put his hand around you and closed the door behind him. He made you sit down on the bed and sat down beside you.

San: Now, tell me. Why were you crying? And what happened so seriously that you locked your door?

Y/N: It's my parents!

Author P.O.V: San was a bit startled.

San: Uhh, okay. What did they do?

Y/N: They scolded me because I didn't come home last night and didn't inform them anything about it.

San: Well, you kinda deserved it. Even my mom scolded me.

Y/N: I know I deserved it. I even admitted that what I did was wrong and apologized for it but my dad still kept scolding me! It angered me that even after I apologized he kept scolding me. So, I just ran to my room and didn't let anyone inside...

Author P.O.V: San understood what you said and put his hand around you and brought you inside his embrace. He gave a sweet kiss to your lips after that. You gave him a smile for his action. He slowly started playing around and getting close to you. You were laughing and smiling the entire time. He soon stopped when he saw you being so happy.