Episode 51 - Truth or Dare

Author P.O.V: All of you reached his room and were in awe. This guy has a master bedroom! His bed could take in almost 4 people. In front of his bed was a huge couch, and that couch was facing a huge TV. Youngeun was right indeed. His bedroom is the size of two bedrooms joined together. He also had a giant wardrobe. While you were lost in the view, San tapped you on the back.

San: Y/N, you there?

Y/N: Yeah. Yeah, I am.

Author P.O.V: Everyone sat down on the bed and formed a circle.

Yunho: So, what do we do now? Play a game?

Mia: Yeah, we could do that.

Yuna: Well, what game should we play?

Wooyoung: What about truth or dare?

Youngeun: What?! No! I always get the most horrible dares!

Y/N: Sorry Youngeun but that's the whole point of this game. Truth or dare, they're both gonna be equally terrible.

San: Yeah, I agree. Also, guys, don't ask about things that are too deep, okay? It may hurt the person sometimes. Got it?

Author P.O.V: Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

San: Okay, let's start. Who's first?

Youngeun: Let's start with Wooyoung as he was the one who gave the idea of playing this game. So, truth or dare?

Wooyoung: Dare!

Youngeun: Fine, I dare you to... Kiss any one of the boys!

Seonghwa & San & Yunho & Wooyoung: WHAT?!?!

Yuna: What do you mean, "What?!" You all chose to play this.

San: Ugh, fine. But who are you going to kiss?

Wooyoung: Maybe, Seonghwa-

Seonghwa: What?! Why me??

Yunho: Maybe it's because he's closest to you than any of us.

Wooyoung: Yeah, that's actually why.

Seonghwa: Oh, c'mon!

Youngeun: C'mon guys! Just do it!

Seonghwa: Fine, let's just finish this before it gets too weird!

Author P.O.V: Youngeun moved so that Seonghwa and Wooyoung could kiss. They were constantly getting away from each other's faces. After many tries, they finally connected lips. It was a very disgusting moment for both of them. They immediately wiped their mouth and spat.

Youngeun: Okay, guys. It wasn't that bad, was it?

Seonghwa: You're only saying that because you haven't kissed a girl before! Eww, that was disgusting!

Youngeun: Hmm, I guess. Anyway, Wooyoung needs to give San a truth or dare now.

San: Oh, are you serious?

Wooyoung: Yeah, I'm gonna give you something now. So, truth or dare?

San: Umm, dare?

Wooyoung: Okay, do the peppero game with Y/N.

Author P.O.V: Everyone was shocked at his dare.

Wooyoung: What happened? Y'all should've expected something like this.

San: Okay, fine. We'll do it. But is there peppero in this house?

Seonghwa: Yeah, it's in my drawer.

Author P.O.V: Seonghwa brought the peppero and handed it to San. He put one end in his mouth and waited for you to put the other end in your mouth. Once you did, he immediately bit his end. You did the same until only a bit of the peppero was left. Everyone started screaming when the kiss was going to happen. Once you both kissed, everyone shouted at the top of their voices.