The day I met him

Screams surrounded me as I sat on the floor of everything, tears running down my face as my mom layed limp in front of me, blood spilling from her mouth and down onto my hands and knees.

The tears that once spilled down my face, were dry as a tall man stood in front of me. He held one of the people's bow in his hand as he looked at me. His black hair turning gray shined in the daylight as he smirked down at me.

"Who might you be?" He crouched down in front of me, trying to seem kind.

"Zada.." I looked down in front of me, at my mom's stilled blue hand.

"Pretty name...is this your mom?" He looked concerned for her, for me.

"Yeah." More tears stained my face as I answered.

"Im so sorry, I never ment for this to happen, I bet she was a good woman!"

"She was" He held his hand out for me as he stood up.

"Here, you're getting dirty." I took his hand right before he picked me up, settling me on his hip. He started walking towards a big giant machine.

"Where are you taking me?" 

"Home, we're going home." I looked back behind us. The hundreds of dead bodies of my friends and families layed there in their own puddles of blood. Smoke surrounded the area I once lived in before I couldn't see anything but the door closing us in.

This wasn't my home anymore, at least thats what the man was saying.

He kept on telling me that my life was with him, away from the blood of my "enemies" 

He kept referring as my mama and papa as my enemy, and at some point—

They became my enemy.