Under the stars

((🚩IF YOU DONT LIKE S.M.U.T, SKIP CAUSE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS THAT🚩))

"Yes, ill do it. Ill be with you guys." The looks of their faces were priceless. It seemed to take Jake a few seconds to process my response but when he did, his hands were on both of my cheeks, a toothy smile flashed over his face. I wasgoing to make a snarky remark, but was cut off when he leaned in to plant his lips against my own. It took me a second to catch up, but when we did we were moving in sync.

My hands threaded themselves in the mans hair when a felt him smile into the kiss. I hummed when I felt someone elses hands snake around my waist, moving up towards my breast that were pressed against Jake. Ney'tiri pressed herself against my back, her lips moving across my shoulder, stopping at my neck. Her kisses were feathery light that gave me a type of euphoria that made me feel like I was floating.

When our kiss broke, I turned my neck so I could look at the angelic woman only to be met with another kiss, from her. I was to entranced that I didn't realize the fact that our positions changed.

I layed on my back with Jake in between my opened legs whilst 'Tiri was at my side, her mouth never leaving mine. Not for a second. 

Before I even realized, I was completely naked before the two's prying eyes. Ney'tiri moved away from me so ahe could get a look see which a was comfortable with. I looked between my legs to see a buldge under Jake's cloth, close to my vagina.

"Jake, look.." Ney'tiri sounded breathless as she spoke. She leaned close to my cooch, rubbing my clit, before opening me up so Jake himself could see. Their pupils were dilated into thin prickly lines. Under the womans talented hand, I'd almost let out a moan, but I choked instead.

Jake and Ney'tiri stared into each others eyes, wordlessly speaking. When Jake finally moved, he untied the cloth that hung off his waist, and let it fall to the ground in between us.

My gaw hung down slightly before me. He was nowhere near "small," he was quite the opposite really where his stood around 8-9 inches plus gurth. My eyes hada really hard time moving away from the sight.

I felt his hands snake towards my hole, pushing one finger inside before retracting it to create a steady rythem that had me gasping at the sudden pleasure. After a little white, he added a second finger, easing me towards bigger sizes. 

Ney'tiri distracted me from the sting of the stretch by kissing each of my breasts, sucking on my nipple before going to the other.

My hands tangled in her hair, tugging at it softly as I tried to keep my squirming to a minimum.

It was all to sudden when the soft pleasure that I was experiencing was replaced with nothing but A comforting pat to my clit. I looked towards Jake to see him already looking at me with a silent ask for permission as he positioned his dick to my awaiting hole. I nodded my head with a shaken smile. I was nervous if I was honest, but I wasn't scared. Far from it.

Slowly, he pressed himself into me, enlightening a sharp gasp as a twing of pain shook my entire body. He stilled himself inside of me, waiting till I was okay before he could move the rest inside. Ney'tiri pressed a firm kiss atop of my head, her hands sothing my waist. It was a calming gesture that I appreciated.

When they knew I was ready, he moved the rest inside until he was balls deep, and plush against my ass. Without meaning to, I rolled my hips against him making him grab my hips as a groan of pleasure escaped the both of us. We both heard a soft giggle from Ney'tiri, making us glance at her. Her skin glowed under the moonlight, the soft glow from the water making her look a little teal on one side. But nonetheless, she was breathtaking.

This time, I rolled my hips, showing my want. Jake pulled out till all that was left was his tip, before slamming himself inside of me. He created a fast rythem really quickly. I grabbed at Ney'tiri, not really paying attention to what I was grabbing, but it was her. Jake grabbed at my legs, pushing them up until they were resting on his shoulders. As time went on, my shrills got lounder,and louder the closer I got to my climax. 

Ney'tiri grabbed the hand that was on her thigh, and pressed it against her stomach, slowly moving it to her chest. The look on her face was almost sweet, if I didn't know better. I knew it was a facade for something much more. More lustful that would have to come later. 

Because no sweet look would hold such sinful eyes like that. 

I was so close yet so far from the ledge, but when he aimed upright slightly, like a broken dam, I came all over the two of us. Painting his abandon. Ney'tiri swept across me so she could connect mine and Jake's que's, adding hers shortly after, And just like that he was cumming inside of me too. 

I layed on the ground, panting uselessly as they stared at me with different expressions. I was worn out, and ready for a long nap with, hopefully, the two of them beside me.

It didn't take too long for us all to calm down, but when we did, we all maneuvered into a comfortable position. I layed in the middle with the two on either side onpf me. Our legs layed in a messy pile. No words were said between us because we didn't need to.

Our bond was formed. There was no going back, and I didn't want to.