~(Chapter 7)~

(New announcement, Tails goes by they/them!!)

~(Chapter 7)~

Warning:
Some kissing (sorry not sorry)
Mentions of r@p3. ( Actually sorry.)

Tails stood there, shocked and surprised.

Tails: G-guys?

Tears formed at the young fox's eyes. They rushed to hug Sonic. Sonic blushed.

Sonic: FUUU-

Tails looked up at Sonic. They chuckled.

Tails (whisper): Who's flustered now?

Sonic (whisper): Shut the fuck up.

Tails burst out laughing. Sonic just kept blushing, but more from embarrassment now.

Amy looked at Tails, then looked at Sonic. Something in her mind clicked. What were they doing?

Amy: They couldn't possibly, like... Each... Other... Right? R-right?

Tears formed in her eyes, but she brushed them away. Blaze noticed.

Blaze: You okay?

She pulled Amy in for a comforting hug.

Amy: Do they like each other?

Blaze looked over at the two. She looked closely at their actions and eyes. Yeah, that was love alright. Amy saw it too. Blaze didn't have to say it. Tails came and hugged Blaze and Amy then returned to Sonic.

Amy: I'm gonna head back to the palace.

Tails: When will I see you guys next?

Sonic: Don't worry, we'll come back to visit.

Sonic patted Tails on the head.

Amy (whisper) : I want you to come with me Blaze.

Blaze nodded. Amy and Blaze walked downstairs but Sonic stayed behind.

Tails: You can't keep flirting with me. You have a girlfriend now.

Sonic: Meh, she has a new crush.

Tails: Hm?

Sonic: Blaze.

Tails: Oh. I kinda see it.

Sonic: Like I said, we'll have to keep our love a secret.

Sonic pulled Tails close and kissed them on the cheek.

Sonic: Love ya.

And with that, Sonic dashed downstairs after the others. Tails stood there flabbergasted, butterflies twirling around him.

Amy sat on her bed with Blaze. Blaze looked over.

Blaze: You know I love you, right?

The words had just slipped out of her mouth. She didn't mean to say that. Amy's solum face expression changed to a very surprised face.

Amy: You love me?

Blaze was blushing heavily. There was no point denying it now. She nodded and looked away. Amy calmed down and slowly moved her hand towards Blaze's hand. They touched hands which caused Blaze to turn and look. Amy leaned in and kissed Blaze right on the lips. She was surprised at first but kissed back. They parted.

Amy: WHAT ABOUT SONIC!?

Blaze: He has Tails. And you have me.

Amy:... So... Will you be my girlfriend?

Blaze kissed Amy.

Blaze: Of course I will!

Amy smiled. They spent the rest of the day together and then they walked to Blaze's home together. When suddenly, Blaze turned around and Amy was gone.

Blaze: Amy?

Blaze: Amy where are you!?

A few hours had passed and Blaze was still searching. She had gotten the royal guard to help search. A slight whimper came from an alleyway near Blaze. She ran towards the noise. She found Amy, completely naked and crying. Gears turned in her head when she realized what had happened. No clothes. Crying. Dark alleyway. Blaze's eyes widened and rage filled her body.