4

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋|𝐃𝐄𝐂 1𝐒𝐓|7:27 𝐏𝐌|                𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋|𝐃𝐄𝐂 1𝐒𝐓|7:27 𝐏𝐌| 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈—" Kaires groaned before unintentionally kicking one of those white statues that were supposed to be modeling clothing

They were currently in the mall looking for something to get for Erica.

Amani loved her and hadn't stopped talking about her since they had met last weekend. Kaires didn't mind but Amani insisted on getting her something in return, so here they were.

"How do you not know what she likes? You're supposed to be her friend." She said while adjusting the strap to her white tink-top. She had on grey joggers and her blonde wig was clipped up in a messy bun.

"Erm—I don't know—I'm a bad friend—I think she likes fake nails and lashes?" He huffed lowly, shutting his eyes closed once he felt a headache approaching.

"Call her and see, we can go to Target for that."

Kaires sighed and did as told, Erica picking up on the first ring. She usually kept her phone on DND but she had been having it off recently, mostly so she wouldn't miss his calls.

"Hey, Res." She smiled into the camera and he smiled back, waving at her. He pushed his AirPods further into his ear since they started to slip out a little bit.

"Hey Ricky—I'm at Target. What do you want?"

"That's not how you were supposed to ask Kaires," Amani called out, even though she was a few steps ahead.

Kaires rolled his eyes, he had AirPods in and she still managed to tune into his conversation, "It was an accident!"

"Are you trying to find me a gift?" Erica chuckled, as she applied some moisturizer to her face. It was around seven and she was getting ready for bed, she went to sleep so early.

Kaires huffed, "Yes, now help me. And it l-let it be something that you need or—You thought I was feeling you?" He blurted a sound that he had heard on TikTok earlier.