8

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄|𝐃𝐄𝐂 15𝐓𝐇| 7:48 𝐏𝐌| 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄|𝐃𝐄𝐂 15𝐓𝐇| 7:48 𝐏𝐌| 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒, what can I help you with?" Erica repeated for what felt like the thousandth time today

She decided to pick up extra shifts so she wouldn't be cooped up in the house all day but she didn't expect this many people to want Frappuccino's when there was snow on the ground.

It was about to be eight o'clock and it was already pitch black outside. Kaires was down at the library today, rearranging the bookshelves.

They had hardly spoken all day and it was weird since they have been so inseparable lately. They told each other good morning and that was about it.

"Girl bye. I want a caramel frappe with cookie bits." Erica peered up at the familiar voice, throwing her head back in laughter when she saw Amina.

"What are you doing here? Hey, Tjay boo." She questioned before waving at her nephew who had his focus on the different variety of cake pops.

"I wanted a frappe and it's about to snow soon so ask your manager if you can leave before y'all get too low on staff."

"Oh okay. I'll be right back hold on."

About five minutes later she returned with a large cup and a small paper bag. She had her things with her so Amina knew she was now able to go home.

"What's wrong with you?" Amina pushed the door open, the sharp wind swarming around them.

"My man not answering and I want to know if has a ride home because he is not going to get stuck in no snow."

"Girllllaaaa let that boy make his money." Amina rolled her eyes because Erica had been 'My Man-ing' so much lately.

"No, because he always answers, he doesn't get off till eleven too."