14.5

𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒| 𝐉𝐀𝐍 15𝐓𝐇|8:55 𝐏𝐌|
                                 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒| 𝐉𝐀𝐍 15𝐓𝐇|8:55 𝐏𝐌|                                 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

"𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 like we weren't tryna watch this movie." Keem huffed as he throw some popcorn behind him, hoping to hit Erica and Kaires while he went to go turn on the light.

Erica rolled her eyes before lightly kicking the back of his head, "I couldn't focus on the movie 'cause yo' feet was stinkin' up the whole room."

Kaires, Erica, Amani, and Chris were comfortable on the couch while Amina and Keem were cuddled up on the floor. Tjay was in the middle of them.

Keem and Keem enjoyed the movie the most out of all of them. Keem was a big Marvel fan and Tjay just enjoyed the action.

"I really don't like you. Like you actually make me just sick." He huffed, acting like he hadn't been bugging her all day. Erica just shrugged before rolling her eyes.

"Y'all be bickering for n-no reason. S-save it for t-the games." Kaires spoke, he had been pretty quiet for the night, mostly because the movie was playing though.

Erica got up from the couch, stretching a bit as she grabbed the empty drink bottles and snack wrappers. She wanted to make sure the table was clear just in case they were going to play some type of card game.

"Okay, I just order pizza and wings y'all. Are we still playing games or what?" Amani got everyone's attention when she returned to the living room. The majority nodded and started to list some games that they should play.

"How 'bout uno?" Kaires finally spoke, the small crowd pausing, before agreeing.

"I'm surprised you still like that game after I handled you," Chris spoke up, and Kaires slowly turned to him with a straight-faced expression.

"Personally," Keem mumbled, in his little instigator voice.

"Bruh! He played me o-one ti-time when—I was in seventh grade and hasn't pl-played me since." He mugged him, slightly serious because Chris would bring that up whenever he got the chance like he wasn't a middle schooler then.

He made excuses every time Kaires wanted to play again because he knew Kaires would win easily.

"Sounds like ol' Reese Cup calling you a chicken." Kaires gave Keem a look as well for picking up on his childhood nickname.

"You act like you're twelve get away." Chris huffed, as Keem circled him while dancing like a chicken.

"Y'all boys better put all that energy into this game." She chuckled as she motioned Tjay to go over to her, "Come on, you're on mommy's team."

The game quickly got intense, everyone was focused, some a little more aggressive than others but everyone planned on winning. The rotation was Erica, Kaires, Amina, Amani, Keem, then Chris.