Ch2: T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Player: Glad that you have family in the USA, Carmen. Even though your thievery days are over, I still want to catch you.

Carmen: You may still want to catch me, Player but I have family now. As for my little sister June, the fun is just beginning...

Player then began to type and the game menu came up.

He used the mouse and clicked on the option 'Detective Roster'.

........................................................................................................

San Francisco, CA

Ivy was sitting on the couch, relaxing and watching TV when Zack came in, riding on his skateboard.

"Zachary, how many times do I have to tell you to not be riding your skateboard in the house...? You know that Mom doesn't like that." She said, while looking at him.

Zack gulped.

"Okay... Okay. You've made your point." He said, in defeat.

Ivy smiled.

"Good." She said as she was watching one of her favorite Tom Cruise movies on TV.

Zack went over to the couch and sat down beside her.

"Have you heard anything about Carmen?" He asked, looking at her.

Ivy sighed, wishing that she had some peace and quiet turned to look at him.

"Not for a while, Zack." She said, in response.

As Ivy was getting back to her Tom Cruise movie, Zack's wrist watch began to beep.

"It's the Chief." Zack said, informing her.

Ivy groaned, in frustration.

She was tired of being interrupted.

"Go ahead, Chief." Ivy said.

The Chief then began to appear on the screen.

"Hot tip, gumshoes." He began to say, looking at the both of them.

"What is it, Chief? Is it Carmen taunting us as usual?" Ivy asked, wanting to know.

"Your new Co-Chief will explain..." The Chief said, in an explanation.

Ivy and Zack looked at each other.

"Co-Chief?" They said, together at the same time.

The Chief then had a second screen appear beside him.

Within minutes, Carmela Teresa Sandiego appeared on the screen.

"Good afternoon, Ivy and Zack." Carmela said, looking at the two.

"Y... You're..." Zack began to say, studdering.

He was surprised.

"Carmela Teresa Sandiego! You're one of the best known thieves of all time!" Ivy said, remembering what she was taught at the academy.