Ch3: Confrontation

Ivy and Zack came stepping out of the C-5 Corridor and they were now at Carmela's doorstep.

"This is the place, Ivy." Zack said, looking at the door that had a fall themed wreath on it.

Ivy nodded her head yes, silently.

"Why do you think Carmela called us here, Ivy?" Zack asked, wondering.

Ivy sighed.

"I don't know, Zack but, I bet that this has something to do with Carmen..." She said, with that last part ending with a grudge.

Ivy still held a grudge against Carmen Sandiego.

The door opened and the two siblings were looking at a much older version of Carmen Sandiego.

A woman with black hair and blue eyes.

She also had gray streaks in her hair.

She was also wearing a black Tshirt and blue jeans.

"You must be Ivy and Zack..." Carmela said, with a soft smile.

Ivy smiled.

"You must be Carmela! I'm Ivy and this is my brother Zack..." She said, proudly.

She couldn't believe that she was standing right before the Co-Chief of ACME.

Carmela smiled.

"It's a pleasure meeting you and your brother Zack, Ivy. The Chief told me so much about you. Please come in!" She said, very excited and very honored to have Ivy and Zack in her house.

Ivy and Zack followed Carmela into the house.

When they got in, Zack saw the flat screen TV in the living room.

"Alright! Relaxation time!" Zack said, excitedly as he ran into the living room.

Ivy sighed.

"Forgive my brother, Carmela. Everytime he's around a living room, he thinks that it's time to relax when it's not." She said, in an explanation as they were now joining Zack in the living room.

Carmela smiled.

"It's alright, Ivy and also, I'm sorry for earlier..." She began to say, apologizing for her asthma attack.

"It's alright, Mrs. Sandiego. The Chief told me about your asthma." Ivy said as she now began to sit down beside Zack.

Zack crossed his arms.

"So, Mrs. Sandiego... Why did you call us here?" He asked, wondering.

Carmela then looked up the stairs.

She knew that Carmen was still by June's bedside.

Forgive me, Carmen... Carmela said to herself as Ivy and Zack looked in the same direction and then back at her.

"The reason why I called you two here is because, last night, an unexpected visit was made to me..." Carmela said, calmly.

Ivy and Zack looked at each other.

"By who?" Ivy asked, looking into her concerned eyes.

Carmela sighed.

"Carmen..."