Ch5: The Awakening Pt 1

45 minutes later...

Carmela had just finished with making her famous enchiladas.

She stood patiently, looking at the magnificent work that she had accomplished, especially since it looked good and smelled ever so delicious.

After a while of looking at her enchiladas, Carmela then began to realize about who she had waiting upstairs.

She hoped that Ivy and Carmen were getting along.

.........................................................................................................

When Carmela got upstairs, she saw that the door was still opened.

She sighed in relief.

At least they haven't torn at each other's throats... She said to herself as she now was about to step into the room but, before she did so, she then began to knock three times.

"Come in, Mother." Carmen said, looking up from June as well as was Ivy.

"Mrs. Sandiego, what's going on?" Ivy asked as Carmela approached her and Carmen.

Carmela then began to take the cuff keys out of her pocket.

"Well, Ivy, Zack and Carmen... It's time for dinner." She said as she uncuffed Carmen and then Ivy.

Zack chuckled.

"Time flies here, sis." He said, remembering that they were in a different time zone.

Ivy was now uncuffed.

She was also angry at Zack.

"How...many...t...times do I have to tell you... DON'T... CALL... ME... SIS?!" She said, Carmela and Carmen now restraining her from attacking him.

Carmen looked at June and sighed.

Carmela looked at her.

"You okay, Carmen?" She asked, motherly.

Carmen then looked back at her.

"I just hope that Junie wakes up." She said as they were now walking out of the room.

Carmela sighed.

"I hope so too, Carmen. I hope so too..."