Chapter 02

Tash's pov

This strong smell, i felt somehow familiar with it, it was collaborating with my senses going back to where i had this same bad gut feeling.

A gasp of horror left my mouth....

It was him.

This strong muscline scent belong to him but how he came here? just a while ago i was sleeping on my bed in my home. I shriked snapped opening my eyes, but everything seems dark as if something was covering my vision. Panic quickly went in my nerves. I tired to raised up from the bed but something was holding me back.

Then it clicked to my brain. The cold metal around my wrists. Wait Am i restrain to my bed? Again i gasped in horror. I couldn't understand what's gong on, my vision was blindfolded so my arms.

"Is there anyone?? "i asked in my panicked voice.

" Dad???... Dad... " I was brimmed in fear. My voice was dry.

My moment frozen hearing a chuckle, nearly giving me a heart attack . it was deep yet raspy and so near.

"Is my wild cat finally awake??" That voice i knew it,
it was him.

I shook my head in dsabelif, that can't be happen. I greeted my teeth while keeping my question inside. The trauma he caused was huge as my mind still shaking.

"Ho-w you h-ere?" Those words unknowingly escaped my lips as i was trying hard to digest what's happening.

"You are such curious little thing right???" i felt his clod finger on my lips. I quickly snapped my head to the side not giving a chance him to intimate me. Even without seeing, i could feel his burning gaze fixed on me in a predatory way.

"Lea-ve me? W-hat the fuck you are doi-ng here?" I screemed pulling my hands against restrains. That cold metal was rubbing in my flesh making stinging on my sensitive skin.

"Shh shhh... You are hurting your self baby" His fingers rested below my chin with a pressure making my face turn to him again, his voice had a fake concern. i cringed at his words "baby??? "
don't babe me you bastred i wanted to scream but i couldn't as if my speaking ability have left me. My voice has hide amoung thousand other questions.

I  felt his hot breath fanning on my neck as if he was hovering over me,The warmth surrounded me soon.
His fingers descended down my neck to my collar bone. I squirmed to get away only to pull back.

"Let me go you asshole" I muttered breathless in anger but my voice was shuddering. His creepy act made my skin crawl.

"This mouth of yours is really something,,, next time i will make a good use of it" i felt his lips on the corner of my lips,peppering wet kisses.

I hissed trying to turn but the firm grip on my chin never loosened. The same vulnerability came to my mind. I felt powerless under him. Tears gathered in the back of my head as i stayed hard not letting them out.

"Let me go you sick pervert. "I screemed again, this vulnerability making me go mad.

" Awch wrong choice of words baby"
"That's not what i want to hear.. " his voice rasped above me again.

I went silent for a moment.. Wht does he want now?

"Say sorry baby.. " he said breaking my silence,by the time i was fuming in anger.

"Nooo" i stubbornly said in my angry voice. I would never apologise to him again.

"Wrong choice again... " his tone changed into dark.

"Fuck you, you are so full of your self,
what you think of your self?
i will never apologised from you" i firmly said skipping the breathing in the middle..