Chapter 6

Tash's pov

"Dad i don't want to go"I whined with a sore face while pleading with my eyes. Through out the whole breakfast we were having the same argument.

" Kitten i thought we are alredy done talking this topic" Dad sternly said looking up to me but seeing my pleading eyes his face softened. He sighed before speaking his next words

"Sweet heart, now it's the right time for you to involved in my businesses , you can't avoid this forever. Eventually you will have to take over this everything , this party is the best moment for me to introduce you to my all colleagues and clients" Dad said wiping his mouth with the napkin while getting out from the dining table. His soft time and the explanation didn't leave any room for an argument.

I lazily watched him as nothing came to my mind, my mind was already clouded with tons of negative thoughts.

I had already threw every stone i could try and now i think there nothing absolutely stop dad from taking me to this stupid business party.

"sweetheart don't give me this face, and all business parties are not boring as you think, beside Kevin also there so you wouldn't be bored " I resist my urge to roll my eyes at Dads words, those words were nothing but funny but sure he won't let me bored as he always have his wicked plans to torture me.

" Dad you know i have to visit Haze every evening "i tried my last trick while praying this would at least save me but Dad smirked in return as if he already knew what i was planing. He is step ahead of me today in my every attempt.

when my Dad got this bold??

" You can visit her morning darling,she would love to see you in the early morning" he further said while fixing the tie,then took the suit case into his hand.

I huffed in annoyance, this time i wouldn't be able to slip away from this.

Ahh how much I hate to fake smile and node my head to those stupid business talks where i have a least interest and moreover he would be there.

I don't want to see him again.

Last few days i manged to avoid him visiting Haze as a excuse. Before he come i manged to slip away to visit Haze but this time i think it wouldn't be easy.

Why my life becoming this complete, i was a free soul back then. I never had any complicated thoughts like these other than what wear for school or what to buy from department store but now al the time my head is heavily filed with his notorious actions and threatens.

Damn you Kevin, Asshole..

As i was so engulfed in my thoughts, beep sound of my phone came along with a vibrate. That when my eyes felt to the screen and the name popped on my screen shaken up my thoughts,

it was him..

Did he hear me cursing?

Good morning tigress , Get ready I'm coming to pick you up sharp at 10.
No excuses today!!!

I gulped reading the text filled with command , yes that's what he does to me all the time, threatening me and making me dance on his palm, never in my life i thought i would be this weak in front of a man.

I turned off the screen in anger and looked up rolling my eyes only to found Dad was watching me with a grin on his face.

"So my little girl texting with her boyfriend? "he mused with a smile, my eyes widened.

What ????

Boyfriend???

Dad's smirk widened seeing my dumbfounded face