Chapter 05

Tash's pov

"Oh God this feeling nice "I muttered to my self feeling how hot water relaxing my body, today is one tired day but it was nice seeing Haze doing a great job, she got a great talent.

My innocent sweet bestie, got her wings,,

I wrapped the towel around my body and exited the tub humming my favourite one direction song, then wore my short and a tank top and stood in front of the big mirror,

"Please Dad, "i made puppy eyes watching through the mirror

No your eyes must be more sweet and puppy bubs my inner subconscious said,

Yeah right, today I'm going tell dad everything , i know he would never let that prick to have his ways after hearing his true face and Christmas Eve is the best day for that.

I took a breath before calming my awfully exited heart,

Jeez girl clam your wild nerves , i patted my back before heading out, then made my way to the kitchen as already the sweet smell of food was invading in my nostrils watering my mouth,

"Hey Dad " i surprisingly said , looking Dad so busy in kitchen.

"hey, my big girl come " Dad said cutting vegetables for which seems like a salad.

I gave Rose a questioned look, she was helping Dad

"What is he doing??? " i mouthed,
she shrugged her shoulders shaking her head in negative.

There were lot of my favourite foods settled on the table flashing there sweet foodie smell.

"Kitten, give me five seconds it's almost done "Dad said garnishing the Salad with sesame seeds and myonies.

"Ohh Dad, "i ran and hugged his back as i felt warm inside my heart,

"Did you make all this by yourself?" i asked peeking to the chicken salad Dad was just done preparing, i felt the back of my eyes stung a little with tears but i held them tightly as I felt childish to cry over this.

"yes"Dad said turning me around and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

" I'm trying to make it up to you, for the years you endured everything alone"he cooed rubbing my back, after Mom's death Aunt fanny was there with me but i always missed being a family, a heavy breath settled on my chest as i felt now my world now have completed.

"Thanks dad"i mumbled hugging him like a koala ,

" Rose could you please pick up wine for us?" I heard Dad asking Rose while I was mentally practicing my lines which I was going to say now.

The best time is now....

" Dad" i muttered lowly gaining his attention, when I slowly looked up pulling away, Dad was already watching me.

"Yes sweetheart" he cooed in a smile

"It's Christmas Eve, so where is my present?" i asked with playful frowned.

Dad click his tounge as if he forget something important.

Gotcha now i can easily execute my plan.

"Oh kitten i forgot," he mumbled with a serious face,

"but i made dinner for us with all your favourite dishes , you can forgive me thanks to that right?" he said with a pout

I gave some thoughts before proceeding with the next step..
"Let me see, ahm yes but there's something else i want" i said with my puppy eyes,

"What is it, baby tell me "Dad asked watching my puppy eyes.