Chapter 07

Tash's POV

_______________Recap _________________

" I can hear you tigress,now you have only 14 minutes" i heard his voice from the other side

"Go away from my room you idiot, wait downstairs " I yelled in anger.

I was murdering him in my head while taking a longest shower, i locked my door and washroom door too so he couldn't bragged in. No it's my time to torture. I smiled wickedly thinking to take the longest bath. i pampered my self in bath for a morea than hour with a evil grinn on my face.

"he can wait until he gets old" i laughed rubbing the loaf on my body as i was surrounded by the vanilla scented bubbles. I heard him banging on the bathroom door which pleased me so much. I didn't even bothered to reply. I felt peace Seeing him triggered.

Ugh i hate him. I hate everything about him.

He can wait all he want but I'm not going to go out, I know he will give up soon and go home. I smirked leaning my head on the edge of tub closing my eyes. Hot water with bubbles felt nice against my bare skin. May be that's i was getting sleepy again. I thought letting sleep to consumed me. Anyway I'm not hurried to go out..

This feels good ,What is this feathery feeling ? i thought as something was stroking my cheeks to my jawline. It was ticklish as it gently caressed my throat down to my collarbone.
Wait i was in my tub, taking a bath. Then who is stroking my face. My eyes fluttered open and a scream left my lips but before it make a sound he clasped his hand over my lips muffling my scream.

"Oh tigress we don't need your loving maid to disturb us right??" He said leaning to my face gazing at me in his brown eyes. Realization hit me hard as i quickly put my hands across my bare chest. Though i was covered in bubbles i couldn't ignore the fact that I'm bare under this bubbles. He was leaning to the tub while his one hand inside his pocket pants and the other one covering my lips.

"Get out you pervert!!!" I screamed in anger but that words didn't make much sense as it muffled under his palm. He smirked leaning to my face making my breath hitched.

"Oh what are you saying baby, I can't hear you clear" he mockingly said licking his bottom lips. His intense gaze was making my whole body numb. I felt really exposed when his stares traced it every path on me. I knew he couldn't see me through this thick bubbles but it didn't set me peace as i was getting afraid of his next move.

"You really like be so stubborn right??" He muttred as his free hand tucked few stands of wet hair covering my face. My breath was already hearing in my ears and when his hot fingers touched the skin bellow my lobs i stopped breathing. Never in my life i have felt this helpless. No one has ever made me feel weak like this.

Seeing me quite, his evil smirk widened.
"You should have listened to me baby!! Then i wouldn't have to brag in your bath " He muttred taking out his palm away from my lips and I scooted further back in tub bringing my knees together plustering.

"H_ow did you com_e inside, i was locki~" i mumbled more to myself resulting him to mischievously grinn.

"There's no lock can stop me from getting what's i want!!" He said making me completely still. I'm bot yours i wanted to say that loud but my throat feel completely dry and i couldn't get my self to talk back in this state. He strated at my big eyes for few minutes and his change of emotions were too visible. He watched me in his predatory gaze as if he was seeing me for the first time but it totally opposite to me I was getting goosebumps on my numb limbs seeing how his brown orbs running through my face.

Then without any warning he crashed his lips with mine kissing me hard. I was shocked at first but soon gaining my sense i pushed him hard away from me and my hands again crossed over my chest. I think he wasn't expecting the push as he fell on his butt on the tiled floor.

"G_et out" i shuttered scooting to the furtherest corner of the tub he stood in his full hight makings me more conscious of my nackedness under the white bubbles. He started at me for good few minutes making me anxious but turned his back to me while taking few steps towards out of the bathroom.

"I think you are clever enough to hurry up and come out now !!" He said in his hard voice and went out making me boiling in anger. I wiped my lips which coated in his saliva. My teeth were in grit in anger.

Fucking pervert!!!

I mumbled fisting my hands together. I heard him going out of my room and that's when i jumped out of the tub and wrapped the robe around my self. My chest was heaving up and down with the anger and embarrassed. What the hell Just happened?? I thought gulping hard.

How dare him to brag inside while I'm taking a bath,
first of all how he unlocked the door?? I thought going towards the door and the lock seems fine. How did he unlocked it?? I thought coming out of the bathroom  Then how did he unlocked it?? Is he not human?? Is he gohst or something which can go through walls.

what am i even thinking?? I think I'm crazy right now. This fucking pervert making me crazy. Thinking i lock the door of my room and dragged the small cupboard against it as I can't trust this pervert.
who knows if he brags in while I'm changing , I thought taking out a hoodie and a sweatpant.

Let's see where he dragging me in this clothes.