Chapter 04

A really long chapter, but trust me you will love it😏,for those who requested something spicy for Tash. 🌶️🌶️
*******************************************

Tash's pov

I ran a bath, while my mind was totally a Haze, filling the tub with hot water I eased my tired body into it, I was mentally exhausted thinking all the things occurred today,

I sighed rubbing the loofa along my arms and neck scrubbing them until my pale skin turn red, but the dirty feeling didn't sized a bit. Then my gaze slowly fell to the purple bruises on my wrist which was so prominent.

hiding this from dad would be another mission.

leaning my head against the tub wall, for few seconds I closed my lids as i was frustrated, but breaking that bit of peace, the first thing came to my mind was pair of brown eyes intensively staring back at me with that same evil smirk on his lips, purely looking like a deman, I audibly huffed seating on the tub and the lofa fell in the process.

Those brown eyes alredy hunting my mind, i bit my lips, i was utterly frustrated. Tears welled in the back of my head, i bit my lips hard preventing them out. I will not cry...

Now he is even ghosting my mind, when even in reality he was chasing me everywhere, i continued to bit my lower lip in anger.

Today turned out as the worst day out of all,The thing he done to me tody couldn't be forgiven. never in my wildest dream, I thought to meet him there and moreover in that way,every bit of thing happened today still fresh in my mind.
.
.
.
With happiness oozing from my mind i entered to the elevator mentally doing a happy dance, one of my biggest problem had solved and all i have to do is go home without any stress but exactly when i was about to press the ground button, suddenly the half closed door opened and pair of expensive shinny shoes appeared on my vision, which i didn't mind much at first , but in that brief moment the fragrance went in my nostrils made me really bothered as if that smell reminds me something bad.

In speed of light my eyes traveled up, and my face lost it all colours seeing him there, which i least expect to see.

His signature smirk was there as his sparkling orbs ran through the length of my body doing something to me which couldn't pin point, but the amused expression he had was something prominent which made me hell nervous.

I don't understand why I always feel this nervous under his intense gaz, i felt like he can see through my clothes. As if he was stripping me nacked by his gaze.

My breath became heavier and i didn't waste any second to press the ground botton skipping any formalities of greeting and to remind we never had any good relationships to say "hi" to each other to begin with.

But to my surprise he was calm not pressing any buttons and even without looking at, i could feel he was still watching my every movement as like laser beams his brown orbs set on me.

What is he doing here?

That question crosses my mind when I was impatiently waiting for the doors to open,

Normally it took only few second but at the moment it felt like a year.  I tapped my foot on the metal floor impatiently and without even knowing I was chewing my inner cheeks,

Then that ding sound finally came, lifting my mood up. i felt as it was the best sound in the world.

Without waiting any second, i went out as soon as doors opened, then with hurried steps I walked toward my car happened to be park at the corner and hasitly got into it while starting the engine.