Chapter 1

"HYUNGIE WAIT FOR ME." The 13 year Little boy called for his 15 year old hyung cutely while throwing the baseball bat and ball into the bag before running towards his hyung.

"NO." The older replied while walking with his hands in his Jean pockets. But soon the younger jumped onto his back with full force making him almost fall forward but he steadied himself and held the younger's thighs.

"Jungkook, we both could have fallen." He scolded his younger brother Jungkook as he held him tighter and the younger wrapped his hands around the older's neck.

"But you saved us Hyung, didn't you?" He put his chin onto his hyung's shoulder while the older one shook his head.

"Okay get down, you're heavy."

"But my hyungie is strong. Carry me."

"Jungkook, you're seriously 13 years old."

"My Taehyungie Hyung is the best hyung." The younger kept buttering his Taehyung hyung, and the older kept threatening him that he'd throw him down but holding him tighter at the same time.

The young boys were going towards their beach house, giggling and bickering, completely unaware of what was waiting for them. It was one of their happy-vacation nights.

It Was...

As they were reaching close, the older one noticed how dark their house was looking with all the lights turned off even when it was night time. It was as if the scary darkness engulfed their home. While looking at the house in confusion and carrying his brother He went to the backside of their house.

They weren't supposed to enter from the front afterall because they had sneaked out in the night.

"Is it the electricity cut?" The younger asked while he got down from his hyung's back. "We'll see. Be careful." The older helped the younger Jumping into their room from the window they had left open earlier before coming inside himself.

They stood in their room for a few seconds noticing how oddly silent it was.

"Gguk you stay here I'll check our parents, Okay." Taehyung said as he opened the door of the dark room very quietly. "Hyung, I'll come with you." The younger put the brown bag down before walking up to his hyung.

The moment Taehyung stepped out his guts were screaming danger. After all, he has been in such terrifying situations earlier as well.

They were walking quietly in the pitch black, silent corridor. For some reason an anxious feeling embraced their chests.

"Hyung, where are eomma appa?" The little Jungkook asked in a whisper while holding his Hyung's arm.

"They must be around here , Jungkook." Taehyung replied. Both the boys were careful with their steps because of the weird silence in the house as if they had sensed the dead-air.

As they were getting closer to the living hall, they could hear some faint voices. Reaching the end of the corridor, both of them peeked out only to see some black figures visible in the moonlight coming from the big windows.

But their breath hitched immediately seeing two figures sitting on their knees on the floor which they recognised in no time as their fathers and someone was holding guns on their foreheads with two men holding the back of their heads.

Their hearts reached upto their throats beating loudly in extreme horror. Their blood went cold, they stood frozen on their spots as if someone caged their feets. The younger's heart stopped beating the moment he saw her mother's figure lying dead on the floor. It was kinda dark yet he could see his mother's face, her eyes opened, thick dark red liquid was all over her neck and clothes.