Chapter 7

Jungkook smiled, turning his head forward, opening the door and as he stepped out suddenly his body bumped into someone with a force.

"Y/N-" Someone's face got hit with his chest and voice muffled.

Jungkook immediately stepped back looking down at a female who looked up at his tall figure rubbing her nose.

Aera was about to scold whoever hit her, being blind but as soon as she saw the handsome man right in front of her, a step away, looking down at her, words died on her tongue leaving her lips parted.

Her pupils - getting bigger.

The young man was so handsome. Just so much handsome. His black hair was parted from the middle, a little curly and long enough to cover half his ears. From this close proximity she could smell his intoxicating cologne.

Aera was just staring when he opened his mouth to speak, "I apologize ,I would have checked before stepping out. Hope you're fine." Jungkook plainly said before stepping aside and walking past the girl.

While Aera's eyes were moving along with his figure, he was tall enough, even his back was also so attractive, broad shoulders and muscled back.

Aera blinked when he was no longer in her sight.

She entered the room while pointing her index finger out, looking at Y/N who was already looking at her with a squinting gaze.

"Who was this handsome guy?" Her voice sounds lost. Y/N chuckled, noticing Aera's blushing cheeks. "Jeon Jungkook, my patient can say." She replied walking to her desk.

"Jeon Jungkook? Wait, The CEO Jeon Jungkook you met at your grandma's?" Aera was so surprised while asking, following Y/N to her desk. Y/N sat down pulling her chair.

"Yes, it's him. He got injured again so he came to get the treatment- what are you doing?"

Y/N asked, watching Aera hurriedly grabbing her laptop from her own desk before opening it. "What's his company name?" She asked, eyes still on the laptop screen.

"Kim and Jeon enterprises. Are you really going to look it up now?" Y/N laughed a little seeing an impatient look on her best friend's face. "He knocked out some of my breaths and since I'm free so why not take out some useful information?" Aera glanced at Y/N.

"I mean I'm just curious."

Y/N nodded her head, giving a knowing look to her. "Yes I believe you."

Aera shushed her, dismissing with a hand gesture while she stayed focused on the screen. Y/N shook her head, giving her attention back to the reports she was writing but she remembered she had to take the results first. Y/N stood up.

"I'll be back in a few." She informed Aera before leaving the room.

It took nearly 15-20 minutes for Y/N to return to their shared cabin. And when she came back Aera was still glued to the laptop screen.

"Aera, why are you still at it?" Y/N asked, putting down the result envelopes.

"This is strange tho!" She heard Aera mumbling.

"What's strange?"

"I mean their company is well known in the market but there aren't many photos of the CEO and the Chairman." There was a slight frown on Aera's face.

"Kim and Jeon enterprise was established in 1990 in Busan by Kim Minho and Jeon Joongsuk in a partnership. There Are no pictures available of them on the internet. Currently the CEO of the company is Jeon Jungkook, the son of Jeon Joongsuk."