:Training:

To say that Ezra was impressed by Nya's skill was a slight understatement surprisingly compared to when her brother first got on the training course Nya had MUCH more skill than him. She took one look at the training course and had memorized when and where the dummies and other obstacles would come down to hit her, using that advantage she had gotten pretty far. That on its own was impressive but Ezra knew she had more to offer so they trained her. They taught her how to hold and use different weapons like swords, spears, and blade fans and had even taught her how to loosen up sore or aching muscles after a hard session. This, of course, Made Kai confused and slightly offended as they definitely didn't do that with him, but they just said, "You never asked." then turned back to help Nya. Eventually Nya got through the training course with ease and the two celebrated (Ezra didn't show to much pride but they did congratulate her) Zane even made a small cake for her accomplishment (to which Cole had stolen and devoured in seconds, but she didn't mind dismissing the act and saying, "I prefer cookies anyways.") eventually Nya didn't need much help from Ezra, which made them slightly sad but also proud, and even though Nya never really had to use the training given (except for when she wanted to beat her brothers ass at something) she still was happy and proud of the training she'd been given. She wasn't a helpless little girl anymore that much was for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note!: okay this is a mini MINI chapter basically when I have an idea but it's to small and I dont want to add onto it this is it for now hope you enjoyed though!