Broken Hearted

"Chloe, you know what, suck his ding a ling. I don't care. I should have never trusted you. Leave me alone." Beca swooped her hair across Chloe's face and started to slam the door. With a swift movement, Chloe stopped the door.

"Beca, if you think for one moment that I didn't love you." Lies. "Then you're an idiot. Whatever Luke told you was a lie." Chloe deceivingly lied.

"You think I'd trust you over my own brother. I think you're the idiot. We're done Chloe. Done." Beca choked and slowly pushed the door, ridding the red head's face. Beca sniffed and lay on the sofa with her feet up and arms crossed. She breathed a long sigh and turned on the TV. Her head filled up with thoughts and regrets she made with Chloe. The TV played, but Beca ignored it, hoping it would distract her from murdering Chloe. Calmly, Beca's fingers intertwined through the buttons on the remote. It had reminded her of the one person she could watch movies with, Stacie.

"Hey, I heard shouting from out here, what happened?" The leggy, brunette peeped around her bedroom door and noticed Beca had been crying. Beca crying happened very rarely, she knew something was wrong. The realisation caught up to Stacie and she made the first move. Crawling to her sister like best friend, Stacie placed her arm around Beca's shoulders and cuddled her. No words were needed.

After minutes of crying, coughing, sniffing and cuddling, Stacie offered Beca a bowl of Ben & Jerry's. It was time for the sob-fest.

"Come on, spill the beans." Stacie got under a blanket with Beca and crossed her legs. It was like a 12 year old sleepover where you would talk about boys and have 'midnight feasts.' Except it was two 22 year old's, eating ice cream on their sofa at 3 am and talking about girls. But the same kind of setting applies to both.

"C-Chloe." The name brought tears upon the brunette's cheeks. "She cheated on me and I broke up with her." Beca tried to push the tears back, but that didn't work. Stacie did the most comforting thing she could think of and hugged the DJ tightly. She thought she could never let go, just protect her best friend.

"Beca, I'm going to kill Chloe. Don't worry." Stacie pulled away from Beca, placed both hands on her shoulders and made uncomfortable eye contact. The fact that Stacie was over-protective made Beca snigger. "I'm being serious, where do you hide the knifes in this place." Stacie hoked and poked through the kitchen drawers. Beca was the chef of the house. Or apartment.

"Dude, don't kill her. She doesn't deserve you see you or your capability to kick ass." Beca calmed the taller brunette down and brought her back to the sofa. "I think it's time to cry myself to sleep."

"Aw, baby. She doesn't deserve your tears." Stacie smiled and surprise attacked Beca. She picked the dwarf sized DJ up and ran to Beca's bedroom. Playfully, Stacie dropped her best friend on the bouncy bed. "You get some sleep. We have a long day of doing nothing tomorrow." Stacie tucked Beca under the covers and kissed her forehead goodnight.

"Stacie, stay with me." The elf dragged her tall best friend back, causing her to stumble. "Stay with me tonight." Stacie only stayed because 1. Beca was making puppy dog eyes and 2. Beca never asked for Stacie to stay with her before then.

"Okay." Stacie replied, there was nothing else to say. Adorably, Stacie crawled under the covers and made hip contact with Beca whist taking her in for a cuddle. Beca nuzzled her head into Stacie's stomach. Not so surprisingly, Stacie felt a tear sink through her t-shirt. "I told you, don't cry." But Beca had already fallen asleep, still carved into the side of Stacie.

Stacie didn't sleep all night. She didn't move. Just looked at Beca and realised how comfortable they felt around each other. So close and warm. The so ever called 'Barden Slut' forgot about all the rumours about her sexual life for one night and just stroked her best friends hair as she slept peacefully. Stacie was never one to love someone not biologically related, but she did love Beca.