I'll Wait Forever

Beca's POV

I woke up and turned around as I felt a grin staring at me.

"You're the creepiest human alive." I exclaimed at Stacie who was still grinning at me.

"I know." She sniggered.

"But I love you." I sat up.

"I know also." She giggled.

"Wait, can I officially call you my fiancée?" I asked.

"Yes, yes you can." She giggled.

"Stacie, my fiancée. The Fiancée." I said. "I wanted to propose though."

"Dork. I got bored of waiting for you to pop the question." She scoffed.

"I was going to ask you, when I could figure out your finger size. Duh?" I sniggered.

"It's the same size as yours idiot." She whacked my head.

"Ah, do you like wanna announce the proposal?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you want me too." She shrugged.

"Please?" I pouted.

"Okay." She kissed my forehead.

"Coffee?" She asked, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"You betcha." I clicked my fingers and winked. "Do we have practice today?"

"You betcha!" She mimicked me.

I sat at the breakfast bar and watched Stacie make the coffee. Once she was done, Stacie turned around and gave me a smug look. I took the coffee from her hands.

"Thank you." I took a sip and smiled.

"Beca."

"Mhm." I nodded, blowing on my coffee.

"We should have kids." She grinned.

"Okay, we physically can not have kids. Did you not pay attention in sex ed class?" I chuckled.

"I did, but there's this new thing that my Aunt was talking about. Where two girls could have a child. Obviously not now, but just for future references." Stacie winked and kissed me from across the breakfast bar.

"We will baby, but not now. But we should probably get ready." I announced.

"Yes, we should. Go get your tiny ass in that shower." She smacked my hip.

"You get your big ass and hop in with me, we'll save water." I ran quickly to the bathroom and awaited her arrival.

Stacie's POV

"Surprise!" Once Beca and I walked into the practice room, the Bella's shouted. There was a huge banister saying 'Congratulations'. They must've found out about the engagement.

"You finally manned up short stuff." Fat Amy nudged Beca's shoulder and she blushed.

"Actually, it was Stacie who proposed." She coughed back.

"You've finally settled down then Stace." Fat Amy then nudged me.

"Yeah, I guess so." I kissed the top of Beca's head. In the corner of my eye I could see a fiery red head ready to kill me. She glared at us both as we received our 'congratulations'.

Chloe approached me slowly, glaring at me still. She breathed deeply.

"You have some f*cking nerves proposing to her Conrad." She growled. Everyone stopped talking and stared at us.