Official or not?

"Aubrey." Chloe knocked on Aubrey's bedroom door. "Aubrey, get up."

"Sh*t. Chloe, what time is it?" Aubrey groaned.

"It's nearly 8, we're gonna be late for practice." Chloe barged through to Aubrey's bedroom in anger. Aubrey had been acting different lately, weird.

Once they had both gotten ready, they left for practice. They were the last to arrive apart from Beca and Stacie who didn't turn up for another 2 hours.

"Sorry, we're late." Beca and Stacie walked into practice and disturbed the dance number they had been practicing.

"And why would you two be late?" Aubrey stopped them both before they sat down.

"I was sick last night, Beca stayed up with me. We slept past the alarm." Stacie lied. Chloe glared at the two brunette's, somehow she knew they were lying.

What they actually did last night was this;

"Stacie, I just wanted to know how that felt." Beca parted from the kiss.

"And how did it feel?" Stacie wondered.

"It felt like a bunch of butterflies swarming around, it felt fuzzy. But it felt right somehow." Beca smiled and enthused.

"Me too." Stacie blushed as she had made Beca feel fuzzy. Something she had never done to someone.

"But Stacie, we can't be together. Not yet. Maybe not for a while. I don't want people thinking I'm a slut, going from one person to another. Especially not with my best friend." Beca scoffed. She then realised what she had just said may have hurt Stacie.

"So you believe the rumours. You believe that I am the Barden slut. I went from person to person, is that what you think I am. Beca, answer me." Stacie yanked herself free from Beca's strong grip. Beca hesitated.

"That's not what I meant Stacie. You've told me everything, you want to change. We can go out now if you want to, it was just a suggestion." Beca stuttered.

"Beca, I'm not a charity case. You don't need to go out with me now. I can wait but you don't need to put it like that, just tell me to wait! But the fact that my best friend believes the rumours, that hurts me Beca. You're the one person I relied on." Stacie stood up and raged.

"Stacie, I'm sorry." Beca groaned and sighed.

"No Beca, I'm sorry. For being a slut. I'm sorry." Stacie scoffed and slam shut her bedroom door.

"Stacie. Open up please." Beca banged on the door and groaned. "Stacie, come out please. I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it in that way. Stacie, I love you." Beca blurted out. "I love you." She repeated, realising how easy and how right it felt. On that note, Stacie opened the door. She revealed herself with tears running down her face and her cheeks as bright as traffic lights.

"Beca. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of snapped." Stacie began, Beca untwisted with a hug.

"Gimme some time Stacie. I'm sorry. I love you Stacie. I love you too." Beca's tears sunk into Stacie's shirt.

"Don't worry. I love you too much to lose you." Stacie smiled, stroked and kissed the top of Beca's head.

"Okay, stop crying. No crying. Eating. Laughing." Beca pulled away from a crying, smiling Stacie.

"No crying. Done." Stacie giggled and jumped onto the sofa.

Once into the night, Stacie had thought that Beca was asleep and carried her into her bed. She sat next to her. Stacie's hand crawled up Beca's back. She began to trace her fingers around the DJ's bare back. Squiggles turned into letters and letters turned into a sentence. 'I love you.'