Ace

Aubrey and Chloe couldn't help Beca. At day, Beca was holding Stacie's hand, by night she was snuggled up next to her. Every day she prayed that Stacie would awaken once more. She called Stacie her Sleeping Beauty.

5 days into the coma:

"Beca, you know she can here you? Everything you say, she can hear." Aubrey patted Beca's back. "I did that when my Mom was in a coma. She's remembers everything I said."

Beca got up from her waiting seat and sat at the end of Stacie's bed. Aubrey left her to it.

"Stacie. If you can hear me, I want you to know that I love you. And I miss you so much. I just want to hear your voice again. I don't want you to be my Sleeping Beauty anymore. I just want you to be my beauty. Also, hope you don't mind me sleeping with you and cuddling you." Beca laughed.

Stacie hated that she couldn't reply. She listened to Beca everyday. The brunette fought to wake up. But she couldn't. She tried and tried, so hard.

11 days into the coma:

"Hey baby. It's starting to get quiet here without you. Um, Luke got engaged. He proposed to Nina yesterday. Jesse really misses you. He talks about the times before even I met you. You were so cute." Beca kissed her sleeping beauty good night.

23 days into the coma:

"Baby, you've been gone for 23 days. Please say something. I don't want to give up but the words 'no change' are starting to kick in. And I'm starting to lose hope. Stacie, we were gonna have children, get married, move into an apartment not provided by Barden. We were going to travel everywhere. You need to come back. Please. Sometimes I don't even think you're listening. If you are, then wake up. I know this sounds selfish, but wake up for me. Just so I can see you smile again. So you can kiss me. Being with Aubrey and Chloe is fine, but they're love struck and it's kind of boring. I can't lose you Stace. Your the only thing I want to live for. If you go, I don't know what I'll do. Please Stacie!" Beca shook her girlfriend, but it didn't make things any better. The doctors rushed in and pulled the wailing Beca away from Stacie.

"Beca stop!" Aubrey shouted and screamed.

"No. Stacie. Please come back." Beca roared.

"Beca. Stop it." Aubrey forced Beca into a seat. "You'll just make things worse. She's coming back Beca. Soon."

"Aubrey, stop living in a dream. She's been in this coma for 23 dreams and things aren't getting any better. She isn't improving. Every day she's in that stupid coma, the closer she is to dying." Beca screamed.

"Beca please just stop it. You think I don't know that. I know perfectly well that she could be like that forever, but don't give up. Please." Aubrey reassured Beca.

After a couple of hours, Beca went in to visit Stacie. She had calmed down. But she couldn't stand seeing Stacie so helpless. She was always so bubbly and happy. The fact that Beca hadn't seen Stacie smile in over 3 weeks killed her. But Beca kept it together and just sat herself down by Stacie's side.

After several hours of crying into Stacie's arm, Beca raised her head. She wanted to say one thing before leaving.

"Stacie, I'm going to go. But don't worry, if you wake up Aubrey and Chloe will be here. And I'll just be down the road. Baby, be brave. I can hang on a little longer as long as I know you're safe. But Stace, I'm scared. I don't like riding this roller coaster without you. It's going fast and I'm scared it's going to go in without you. Am I speaking your language now?" Beca sniggered at the thought of Stacie's answer. "I don't want to ride this roller coaster without you. It's not fun, and I need you. Because I love you." Beca kissed Stacie's head and left. Her eyes swelled up with tears. And her brain became mushy. Everything started to get to Beca's head. It all became so real. She began to think the worse. Her head spun and spun and Chloe and Aubrey took her into their arms as she fell to the ground.