Roller Coaster

Skipping a few months ahead.

The day of the Conrad-Mitchell wedding.

Stacie's POV

Aubrey hadn't returned since the break-up. No one had heard from her. Nevertheless, Beca and I decided to carry on with the wedding. Even if we had to carry on without one of our greatest friends.

"Are you ready?" Cynthia-Rose asked me. I had asked her to be one of my bridesmaids. Emily was my maid of honour.

"More ready than I've ever been." I took her hand and stepped off the podium. Beca and I didn't want this wedding to be too traditional. Hence the fact that I wasn't wearing a long white dress. Although it was white, it fell at my knees. I wore simple white pumps, and my hair was let loose.

"C'mon then." Emily smiled and opened the door of my house. Outside stood Jesse. Instead of Dad walking me down the aisle, he offered. Emily and Cynthia drove to the church, followed by Jesse and I.

"You know, I'm not sure if I'm ready to let my little sister go." He squeezed my hand.

"You'll always be my older brother, and I'll never forget about you." I smiled.

"I trust Beca. I trust that she'll take care of you. And I knew this day would come." He said and I leaned over the middle seat in the car and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you Jesse." I said.

"For what?"

"For replacing Dad when I really needed you to. And not just today, but everyday." I said, a tear dripping onto his suit.

"I'm just so amazing." He flaunted, laughing.

"And cocky." I nudged his arm.

"I guess this is where I give you away." He said, pointing out the window to the church. I sighed and got out of the car.

Beca's POV

"Are you nervous?" Luke, my best man, nudged me.

"Nervous as f*ck." I said. "Wait, am I allowed to swear in a church?"

"Probably not." He sniggered. "Good luck mate." He spun me around on one heel and smiled.

"Thanks."

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd make it here. Getting married. And certainly not with Stacie." The Brit blonde smiled cheekily.

"I don't think anyone saw that coming."

"Hey mate, I think your about to get married." He pointed to the bridal party starting to walk down the aisle.

First came Cynthia-Rose. Then Emily. Both in navy blue dresses. Both gorgeous. But then came the most beautiful of all, Stacie. She shot me a cute smile.

"You look beautiful." I whispered once she arrived at the altar.

"I know." She boasted quietly.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Anas---."

"It's just Stacie." The leggy brunette whispered to the Wedding Officiant.

"Right, we are all gathered here today to witness the marriage of Stacie Ella Conrad and Beca Louise Mitchell. If anyone has an objection to this marriage please speak now or forever hold your peace." He looked upon the audience. Both me and Stacie looked at Chloe who sat and smiled at us.

"Nope. Good. I think this would be the time for the vows. Beca."

"Right. Vows. Um, okay. I'm really bad with long paragraphs so here goes nothing. For the first twenty years of my life, I was blind. I couldn't see that my true love was the person who's always been by my side. Of course, you showed me the light and look where we are now. I use to just look at you and think 'that's my loyal, beautiful best friend'. Now I look at you and think. 'Thats my future. My lover. My best friend. My happily every after. My world.' Stacie, thank you for giving me a kick up the ass and showing me who my real true love was. Thank you for putting up with me. You stood by the sidelines watching me through my life. And when I got hurt, you picked me up and hugged me. You didn't judge me. You let me date whoever I wanted, knowing that I'd come back to you. Thank you for knocking some sense into me and showing me that you were always meant to be my forever. Thank you." I took out my ring and wiped away one of her tears. "With this ring I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, and may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. And I promise to never get off this roller coaster."