Chapter 13: Eating Out. Part 2

A/n: I smoked a little bit of Pomu leaf while writing this chapter.

3rd person's PoV:

We last left off to Y/n running to the shawarma place Calli was talking about along with Pomu, Kiara, and Calli.

"Could you slow down a bit, Y/n!?" Pomu said breathlessly.

They were trying to catch up with the blade, but they were no match for his
/effects Speed 7 command.

"Food waits for no one!" Y/n smashes through a wall which is the shawarma place Calli was talking about.

"Hey, there! I'm here to eat!" Y/n then pulls out his Sword.

The employees were scared and confused for two reasons, One, is of course Y/n smashing through their wall, and two that he was speaking English.

Calli and the others then arrived at the shawarma, and they see that Y/n is 'looting' the place.

"Y/n!" Calli called out to him.

"Heh? What do you want lady? Im trying to get us food." Y/n said so casually.

"Looting? as in Stealing?" Kiara asked.

"Pretty much." Y/n said.

"Good." Pomu gave him a thumbs up encouraging him.

"Y/n, You should stop!" Calli tried to stop him.

Unfortunately, He didn't, so Calli decided that she had enough and grabbed her Scythe and pointed at him.

"Y/n, if you don't stop RIGHT this instant, Im gonna beat your ass!" Calli threatened.

"Try me, Bitch!" Y/n Unsheaths [Orphan Obliterator]

The two stared at each other while Pomu and Kiara just sits there eating popcorn.

Calli then dashed at him, swinging her Scythe in a Horizontal line.

As Y/n Blocks the Scythe with his sword, he pulls out a few potions of weakness and splashed them at her.

Y/n then grabbed a few potions that benefit him in battle and splashes himself with them.

Y/n then infused Withering magic on his sword, and then sends in a slash attack.

At the same time, Calli spun her Scythe gaining momentum while infusing it with a bit of her magic.

She then leaps into the air, dodging the attack that Y/n sent her, and then dashed at him one more time, while swinging her Scythe at him.

Y/n blocks the attack, as a massive crater forms below them.

As the two clashed, one of the employees called the Authorities and snitch on their bitch ass.

The two continued to clash with Calli having a few cuts on her, while Y/n remained unharmed.

Meanwhile, Kiara and Pomu were Talking about something, what is it you may ask?

Well, let's find out.

"So, what do you think of Y/n so far?" Pomu asked.

"He's... Interesting, to say at least." Kiara said.

"Y'know, I wonder what is under that mask of his." Pomu wondered.

"Me too." Kiara said.

Back to the fight.

Calli and Y/n continued clashing their weapons as Y/n was getting the upper hand until Calli pulled a sneaky and threw a blindness potion.

You're probably asking - 'Where the fuck did she get that blindness potion? You cant even brew one.' Well, Let's just say... She made them after the whole... Y'know? Marriage proposal or something.