(Vol.2)Chapter 20: What's Happening?

3rd person's Pov:

Yagoo was seen in his office organizing some documents along with doing taxes like a law-abiding citizen.

But suddenly, A-chan came bursting through the door with a troubled look on her face with caught Yagoo's Attention.

"A-chan? You look..." Before Yagoo could finish his sentence, A-chan cuts him off.

"No time to explain!" A-chan then grabbed the TV remote and turned on the screen to the news.

"--... About 500 people died in the incident, and about 1000 were left with critical injuries, The cause of the explosions in Italy was unknown but I don't think any neighboring countries were the cost of the explosions." The News reporter said as Yagoo widen his eyes at the realization that two of his talents were currently in Italy.

"What are we gonna do?" A-chan worriedly asked.

"Mother fucker, I dunno? We usually just ignore these types of crises but since Two of our Idols are there at the moment, I guess we could intervene for once..." Yagoo then grabbed his phone and dialed a phone number.

Somewhere else

We see a phone vibrating on top of a coffee table in the middle of a mildly messy apartment with dirty clothes lying on the ground and dirty dishes.

The one who picked up the phone was a pink-haired woman with wings on her head. Her attire is very hard to describe so I'll just say that it's very hot.

"Moshi moshi~, Lui-san here~" the Woman now known as Lui answered the phone.

(Call me an Oreo Knock-off 'cuz I'm gonna Cream-between those thighs)

"Konichiwa, Lui-chan." Yagoo greeted her.

"Yagoo-sama! Do you have another job for us?" Lui asked.

"Yep, So have you heard about the Attack that is going on in Italy?" Yagoo asked.

"Oh yeah! It's been broadcasted from our satellite for nearly 3 hours now!" Lui said.

"Yeah- Wait, Is that where all of my tax money went!?" Yagoo asked but suddenly.

*Vroooooommm*

Lui looked to her left to see a silver-haired girl using a vacuum cleaner... On the roof?

"Chloe-san!?" Lui said, shocked to see her friend casually defining the laws of physics.