New Year's Special: Date With The Wives, Ending Some Lives

3rd Person's PoV:

6:43 Pm, the nearest hill to civilization.

It all began on New year's eve as we see Y/n loading up his Crossbow with fireworks along with more than three crates worth of Fireworks.

As Y/n was doing some finishing touches with the Crossbow someone was seen by not only the readers but Y/n as well.

The Person isn't the greatest when it comes to sneaking up from behind but also not the worse, Y/n has encountered people who are less subtle with their movement.

But anyhow, as Y/n finished loading up his Crossbow with fireworks the person who was sneaking up behind him tackled him which caused him to accidentally pull the trigger and set off the firework that was loaded.

The sudden sound of exploding gunpowder caught the attention of three people, which were his father, Philza, His First wife, Mumei, And his third, Ironmouse.

"Calli, you need something ?" Y/n asked.

"Nope, But the girls and I were thinking about... You know? The four of us on a date or something." Calli told him.

"A date? Now?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, If you need to maintain a good relationship with your Wives, you should go on dates with them." Philza told him.

"Should I..? I mean, I have a lot of things to do." Y/n told them.

"No need to worry about that, Big T! Wilbur and I can do the rest on our own, Right, Big W?" Tommy told him.

"Yeah, you should go and have fun with your Wives, Techno!" Wilbur said.

"I see, Well then, Calli, Mumei, Mousey, Where do you guys wanna go?" Y/n asked them.

"Remember that shawarma place-" Calli was suggesting something but Mumei cuts her off.

"Remember last time you guys tried to eat there?" Mumei told her.

"That was in the past, I'm sure that, Y/n wouldn't try to kill- Y/n! Stop shooting random hikers!" Calli shouted at Him.

"Sorry honey, I forgot to take my ADHD medication!" Y/n shouted at the distance.

"How about the mall?" Ironmouse suggested.

"Mall dates are soo overrated." Mumei stated, to which Calli agreed.

"Do you have any better ideas then!?" Ironmouse asked.

"I- guess you have a fair point..." Mumei said.

"Welp, Mall date it is- Y/n! Stop shooting the wildlife!" Calli chased after him.

"*sigh* What did we see in him?" Ironmouse asked herself.

"Potential." Mumei told her.

7:09 Pm, a mall somewhere.

The four of them arrived at the mall and people find it hard to not look in their direction when they pass by.

Some girls tried to flirt with Y/n and sometimes the girls, but chose to either ignore them or send them to Brazil, and guys who tried to hit on them were either dead or their balls would get crushed.

Y/n got bored at told them that he was craving violence but they convinced him not to embrace the darkness.

They instead went to an arcade where they found an item from the prize pool that they like and tried to convince Y/n to get them that but Y/n got eyes on other prizes.

And of course, that price would be a Bunch of Philza's Merchandise, but the merch together cost too many tickets.

The girls noticed Y/n focusing on the Philza Merch so they made a plan to gather as many Tickets as they can get.